Liga USA saison 45

Forum: Liga-Forum rss-feed

Diskutiert über eure Liga. Wer ist Favorit auf den Meistertitel? Wer steigt auf/ab? Wie schneidest du im Pokal ab?

Zurück zum Inhaltsverzeichnis

Season 42 (8)

us Mike >> dienstag dezember 11 - 18:33, Geändert dienstag dezember 11 - 18:33

The Colonials opened season 42 with their first match ever in their brand new 200k stadium....and drew 120,423 fans in a 1-0 win.  Sure glad we got those few extra fans paying those few extra bucks a ticket.  

Is this the season that Sydney Town challenges the Hounds? Strong up and coming roster.

us Mike
User
registriert2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us cdowne >> dienstag dezember 11 - 19:15

judging by the result in the super cup, no, we won't challenge the Hounds this season. 

us cdowne
User
registriert2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us valentine >> mittwoch dezember 12 - 02:58, Geändert mittwoch dezember 12 - 02:59

I'm selling Shane Blacker, if I did, that would be a perfect season to challenge the Hounds.

us valentine
User
registriert2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Ulysses >> donnerstag dezember 13 - 00:53, Geändert donnerstag dezember 13 - 00:55

I've started to get my first notices for staff members retiring.  I've trained a lot of backup staff members and have a few good staff members that could sub in to multiple areas.  It wouldn't surprise me if some teams filled their office with staff members when the office was integrated into the game and end up losing all of their 10-star staff members.

In about a month, I will upgrade my football academy to level 3.  After that, I might be done upgrading anything other than my museum (it might be worth replacing my construction master with a museum staff member at this point).  At large, we are probably appraoching the point where a lot of teams are done upgrading again.  Newer teams will be able to start catching up again, and we will see whether the intended financial effect of the new levels will be achieved.

us Ulysses
User
registriert2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us valentine >> donnerstag dezember 13 - 09:37

I sold out two world-class forwards to save money for facilities. That should largely decrease Hounds' offensive power, I'm not sure if I can still win any champions this season. I will start a level-4 younth academy in four days, eventually I would have double 4 academies. I'm not sure what I would do after that, maybe a level 5 football academy? Or I would probably go bankrupt...

us valentine
User
registriert2013-02-08
us Ulysses >> freitag dezember 14 - 09:30, Geändert freitag dezember 14 - 09:33

Based on the spreadsheet that I put together to calculate expect net income for different combinations of facilities as well as yearly experience, YA3 and FA3 is the best you can do while still taking in 300+m per season.  It is possible to upgrade 1 and still pull in 200m-300m per season (this assumes perfect staff and selling out stadium11 against all teams).  YA4 and FA4 is possible while making 150m-200m.  From there, YA5 is the last possible upgrade without losing money.  FA5 is possible instead of YA5 while making a slight loss - possibly avoidable with a lot of success.  Both YA5 and FA5 might be possible if you use 2 10-star staff members in catering.  Anything further requires you to save a significant loss (over 200m per season with the second catering staff member; over 400m without the second catering staff member) and eventually reduce the level.

Of course, anything over YA5 and FA4 requires forgoing the benefit of a second staff member for one of those facilities.  YA5 and FA5 gives 60,840 per season.  YA4 and FA4 gives 54163.2.  With staff members, YA4 and FA4 gives an additional .21*54163.2+54163.2/2/20+10000 (2 FA) or .1*54163.2+54163.2/2/20*2+20000 (2 YA): 22728.352 or 28124.48 for a maximum of 82287.68.  Without staff members, YA5 and FA5 gives an additional .1*60840+60840/2/20+10000=17605 for a total of 78445.  In other words, the additional level is possibly not worth sacrificing the second YA or FA staff member unless you plan to go on to the 6th level.

I assumed no international income, but that would help a little if you can count on being top 4 in the U.S. consistently and at least in the group stage internationally.  The above equation assumes that a YA staff member makes a player 26 weeks younger and evenly divides the extra enabled training over a 20 year career.  It also assumes that a player gets .5 balls of power or speed which adds .05 to the trainable feature which is 1 training at the maximum of 10,000 experience for non-keepers (of course the first YA number isn't realized until the end of the player's career, and the second YA number is diminished by the age percentage towards the end of the career).

tldr: I misspoke about FA3 and YA3 being the last possible levels - they are instead the last possible levels to upgrade to before income begins to plummet.  FA4 and YA4 with reasonable income is definitely possible, and one more upgrade is possible if you are prepared to forgo the market or else use money solely from player sales to finance purchases of depth on the market.

us Ulysses
User
registriert2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us valentine >> freitag dezember 14 - 14:00

Hi Ulysses, thanks for your detailed analysis, they're very helpful. When you're doing a caculation on the spreadsheet, did you take players wage increase into consideration? Say, after 10 seasons, every player in your team would earn as many as your current most expensive player, to sum all that up could be a large amount of money. 

us valentine
User
registriert2013-02-08
us Ulysses >> samstag dezember 15 - 01:52

I took into account current wages using the wages of my team.  Other teams may have higher quality players that earn more money than my team, so income might be a little overstated.

I didn't take into account raises.  Generally, once younger players earn more, older players will have retired and been replaced by more younger players.  I don't really have the data to put together a schedule of how wages rise over time to calculate the effect of wages when a team's wages are maximized.

It is possible to have 45 players.  At 2.5 players per season, that means that there is room on the roster for 18 seasons worth of players.  As further players are pulled, the older players will be at the prime age for retirement.  Teams with maxed out facilities will have trouble purchasing depth unless they sell players and purchase inferior players or save for depth purchases ahead of time.  This means that teams with top facilities could end up providing their own players.  Of particular note, the youngest players these days aren't trained in anything, so there's no longer any need to for instance purchase a good keeper prospect because your youth academy only produces forwards.  My point with this paragraph is that I don't think the distribution of ages will really change much over time and can be assumed to be constant.

Of course, as players from lower level facilities filter out and teams fill up with players all from the endgame level facilities, wages should definitely go up.

I suggested in the past upgrading to YA to level 15, developing 5 seasons of players to fill a roster, going back to YA13, and then upgrading to FA15.  This allows you to have a roster of YA15 players developed largely with FA15.  Starting from YA13 and FA13, you would need to save up 12b to do this.  With YA13 and FA13, it would take 35 seasons (5 years) to save this amount without making money from selling players.  That's too long - the game may not even be around in 5 years (hopefully it will).  Even with selling elite players, this, or especially trying to upgrade to level 16 briefly, is not really feasible.

It's probably better to just upgrade to some combination of 14 and 15.  Of course, even that will require saving 5b or so.  If you upgrade to YA14 and FA14 too fast, it will take twice as long unless you make serious profit selling players or have a lot already saved.

I think I will upgrade to YA14 and FA13 and stop until I save enough to upgrade each one more time.  With my second team, I'm probably just going to stop at level 10 and save a ton of money ahead of any YA and FA upgrades.

us Ulysses
User
registriert2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC