Liga USA saison 45

Forum: Liga-Forum rss-feed

Diskutiert über eure Liga. Wer ist Favorit auf den Meistertitel? Wer steigt auf/ab? Wie schneidest du im Pokal ab?

Zurück zum Inhaltsverzeichnis

Season 44 (25)

us ranks39 >> dienstag mai 7 - 17:04

Well, FC Appleton 13 have survived their return to the second division, finishing in a comfortable 9th position!  Hopefully next season we can crack the promotion playoff places!  I hope to play against you all in two seasons time.

us ranks39
Neuling
registriert2013-02-12
us Mike >> dienstag mai 7 - 22:03

Thanks Peter!  Slowly trying to build a decent facility foundation where I hope to just start mostly my own YA players within a few seasons.

Cdowne- great effort this season in almost catching the Hounds.  

us Mike
User
registriert2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us Ulysses >> mittwoch mai 8 - 01:35, Geändert mittwoch mai 8 - 01:39
This was a terrible season for both of my teams. My key players (forwards, midfielders, and endurance for my keeper) have aged to the point of no longer being useful. I didn't really feel like spending money to compete for 4th place though. Maybe when my prospects from the upgraded football/youth academies mature in ~3 seasons I'll consider filling in holes from the market again. I'm content coasting with what I have for now. I also don't plan to upgrade my academies past 3 until I have a lot more money saved up.

I should hit 10m popularity in 2-3 seasons. I already have enough to sell 200,000 seats against any team. I might even be able to drop my fanshop staff in a few seasons. My second team is currently ranked 57th in popularity in North America. That team just needs to finish upgrading its scout's office, health center, and stadium 11 before I can start on the academies.
us Ulysses
User
registriert2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Peter >> mittwoch mai 8 - 01:43

You got more popularity in 2 years with your second team than I got with my first team in over 4 years. yellyellyell

us Peter
User
registriert2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Ulysses >> mittwoch mai 8 - 03:00, Geändert mittwoch mai 8 - 03:08
I used 2 fanshop staff members on my second team as soon as possible and played for a long time with ~3 popular players (even though they were relatively bad players). The game has also tended to increase the bonus for new players over time, so the second teams were probably given a larger handicap than you were when you started.

I haven't really started benefiting too much from it yet, however, only 3 other U.S. Virgin Islands teams have stadium 10, and I should be able to get stadium 11 long before anyone else in that league. Unfortunately, while saving up for stadium 11, I've been stuck with a mediocre team unless I get lucky with loans or else find a good deal on a really old player (that is only good for a few seasons).
us Ulysses
User
registriert2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Mercuric >> freitag mai 10 - 23:36

Peter, didn't you lose half your popularity that one time you planned to switch teams but decided against it?

us Mercuric
User
registriert2014-08-15
us Peter >> samstag mai 11 - 02:06

Yeah, I lost quite a bit. It was a stupid decision on my part. Temptation got the best of me.

us Peter
User
registriert2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us cdowne >> mittwoch mai 15 - 14:15

whoooo, super cup

us cdowne
User
registriert2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us valentine >> mittwoch mai 15 - 15:30

Well done cdowne! I'm thinking maybe this reason could be your chance to win the league? I've retired two important players this reason and would play with a sub goalkeeper 45 mins for half league games. 

us valentine
User
registriert2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us cdowne >> mittwoch mai 15 - 19:58

Maybe.  The Riverhounds are still going to score a lot of goals.  

us cdowne
User
registriert2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC