Φόρουμ: Αγγλικά rss-feed

Αυτό είναι φόρουμ για Γενική συζήτηση στα Αγγλικά. Όταν γράφεις μήνυμα σ' αυτό το φόρουμ, υποχρεούσαι να χρησιμοποιήσεις αυτή τη γλώσσα. Μηνύματα σε άλλη γλώσσα μπορεί να διαγραφούν χωρίς προειδοποίηση. Για να αναφέρεις σφάλματα, παρακαλώ γράψε στο αντίστοιχο φόρουμ και πάρε τον χρόνο σου για να βρεις σε ποιο θέμα πρέπει να γράψεις.

Αγγλικά >> Γενική συζήτηση

Export to CSV for all teams (4)

es carsu >> Σάββατο Ιούλιος 20 - 16:49
Hi,

I've realized that it's possible to export the information about your own players in CSV format, but I don't found the way to do the same for another teams, is that possible? In case not, why? As far as I can see, the information extracted is also public for another teams
es carsu
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-04-16
de Eintracht Frankfurt
ua ... >> Κυριακή Ιούλιος 21 - 07:10
Hi Carsu,

In my opinion this shouldn't be enabled either. We already have complete visibility on all the abilities of all players of all our opponents, if we could also export these abilities in a CSV file, then I'm afraid it becomes too much a mathematical thing, if you start comparing and working with these abilities in Excel or other tools.

I think there has to remain some kind of uncontrollability in the game...
ua ...
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-05-01
nl Abe Bodaan >> Κυριακή Ιούλιος 21 - 07:39
Where can you download the csv for tour own team?
nl Abe Bodaan
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-05-27
cw Meteora
fr Tompot >> Κυριακή Ιούλιος 21 - 08:06
Abe bodaan : On your players' page.

I agree with Errennu, let's keep a part of "hand" and brain work instead of computerizing it all.
fr Tompot
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-14