Φόρουμ: Αγγλικά rss-feed

Αυτό είναι φόρουμ για Γενική συζήτηση στα Αγγλικά. Όταν γράφεις μήνυμα σ' αυτό το φόρουμ, υποχρεούσαι να χρησιμοποιήσεις αυτή τη γλώσσα. Μηνύματα σε άλλη γλώσσα μπορεί να διαγραφούν χωρίς προειδοποίηση. Για να αναφέρεις σφάλματα, παρακαλώ γράψε στο αντίστοιχο φόρουμ και πάρε τον χρόνο σου για να βρεις σε ποιο θέμα πρέπει να γράψεις.

Αγγλικά >> Γενική συζήτηση

Transfer bug (6)

nl R >> Σάββατο Μάρτιος 30 - 08:20
I just made a bid on a dutch player, and it shows another bid of a team in Belgium. I understand that they give Belgium the same language as Dutch, even though half of Belgium speaks French, but also the country is stated as Yes for him.

I wondered why this is the case.
nl R
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
be Jonas >> Σάββατο Μάρτιος 30 - 11:59
The regular Belgian can speak both Dutch and French, sometimes even German because that too is an official language in Belgium.
be Jonas
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-01-17
sk mat4 >> Σάββατο Μάρτιος 30 - 13:26
He probably has two dutch players in his team.
sk mat4
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-09
nl R >> Σάββατο Μάρτιος 30 - 18:37
Jonas, thats why I said: "I understand that they give Belgium the same language as Dutch".

My actual point was, why is the country also stated as 'Yes'.
nl R
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
be Jonas >> Σάββατο Μάρτιος 30 - 22:43
Ahaa, I'm sorry, my bad.
be Jonas
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-01-17
nl Vincent de Boer >> Κυριακή Μάρτιος 31 - 09:23
Then he has 2 dutch players in his team, they might be in the reserves squad if you don't see them.

If you wanted to report this as a bug you'd have to post it in the bugs forum btw. As a question it should be in support/questions.
nl Vincent de Boer
Επικεφαλής Διαχειριστής
Εγγεγραμμένος2012-10-15