Φόρουμ: Αγγλικά rss-feed

Αυτό είναι φόρουμ για Γενική συζήτηση στα Αγγλικά. Όταν γράφεις μήνυμα σ' αυτό το φόρουμ, υποχρεούσαι να χρησιμοποιήσεις αυτή τη γλώσσα. Μηνύματα σε άλλη γλώσσα μπορεί να διαγραφούν χωρίς προειδοποίηση. Για να αναφέρεις σφάλματα, παρακαλώ γράψε στο αντίστοιχο φόρουμ και πάρε τον χρόνο σου για να βρεις σε ποιο θέμα πρέπει να γράψεις.

Αγγλικά >> Διοργανώσεις

Champions League Europe [Season 3] (95)

nl Corniel >> Κυριακή Μάιος 19 - 16:03, Τροποποιήθηκε Κυριακή Μάιος 19 - 19:22
What do you think?

My favourites for the title are:

Manchester United (UK)
FC United Of Manchester (UK)
ofer10 (Israel)
Cambuur (The Netherlands)
Hapoel Haifa (Israel, starts at Q3)

We will see what happens. Maybe Lost Keys United (my own team) can challenge those favourites. :)

Link: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/tournament-288/
nl Corniel
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2012-12-18
eng James >> Κυριακή Μάιος 19 - 16:33
I can't wait to see some matches, it has the potential to be a fantastic tournament. Hopefully my team can be involved in a few years! By the way Corniel, I think your team is a contender as well. I'm pretty sure there are some good teams with a lower entrance as well. I can't wait :D
eng James
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-17
sco Scotland1983 >> Κυριακή Μάιος 19 - 16:44, Τροποποιήθηκε Κυριακή Μάιος 19 - 16:46
those are all good teams but dont count out my team i have played against quite a few of the top teams in europe and my team looked good against them still and is capable of upsets still i have a lot of high potential young players who will improve fast too and the further into the tournament i get the more dangerous my team will get too considering that a lot in my teams potential is still growing fast and is young still they will be champions league level in my view during this tournament its the first season there will be upsets anyway but yh at first the big names will be faves at first but they are not invincible and remember there are good teams forced to start in all stages but league ranking for places affected where they start in the contest next season will be more accurate with the results for champions league and europa league deciding places instead:)
sco Scotland1983
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
nl Corniel >> Κυριακή Μάιος 19 - 19:28
@Scotland1983: I think that MegaChampions FC is potentially strong, but this year will come to early for you young squad.

I forgot to mention IFK Voorhout (Q1) and AC Subotica (Q2). Those are strong too, AC Subotica quite some potential, but is further already than you are (imho).

@James: Maybe, it would be nice. But I'm not even the strongest team of my country. ;)
nl Corniel
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2012-12-18
hu Zsone >> Κυριακή Μάιος 19 - 22:26
@Corniel:Well its nice to see someone noticed my young guns for the future.when i started i thought maybe in 4-5 season they can do an impact.its gonna be more 5-6 now i would say,my youth players cant compete with this lot created players yet.3 more players will be sold in the next couple of days...and youth center 7 here we come:)after that,watch out europe:)
hu Zsone
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-08
il joest5 >> Κυριακή Μάιος 19 - 22:54
I think it's going to be very hard to predict. The difference between the best and the worst teams in the champions league is much smaller then in our own leagues. I know that my team (and I guess that also the other good teams) lost some points in my country league to a much weaker teams then the worst teams in the champions league. So, with some knock-out stages (before and after the group stage) I believe there will be quite a few upsets. Hopefuuly my team wont be on the losing side of one of them.

And to Corniel: Also my team is not even the best in my country but i think that both Hapoel Haifa and Lost keys United are strong enough to be considered as a real contenders at this tournament.
il joest5
Μεταφραστής
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-07
at schorny >> Δευτέρα Μάιος 20 - 06:52, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Μάιος 20 - 06:53
Because there is no history, there is no seeding, which means there can be early knockouts.

I think the first 3-4 seasons of international seasons will be very random.
Especially in the big countries (Netherlands, England, Italy,...) there are many very strong teams. I think between them, anyone can beat anyone...

It's funny that leagues that are in real life the strongest are kind of lacking in Rocking Soccer ;) germany and spain for example. But on the other hand israel is one of the top leagues. It's so cool to see stuff like this happen.
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
il ofer cohen >> Δευτέρα Μάιος 20 - 17:18
I think it is very early for candidates for the title
I believe that luck will have a lot to do with the champion though the teams are very equal
what's very intresting and i still didn't get answer: whar are the prizes ? I believe it's a critical queshtion

good luck to all
and hope to a great tournament
il ofer cohen
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-05
de fabirwe >> Τρίτη Μάιος 21 - 17:43
@schorny, in germany we look forward to get up to the top leagues. this season looks quite better than the previous season. :)
de fabirwe
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-09
sco Scotland1983 >> Τετάρτη Μάιος 22 - 20:28
hmm my odds looks questionable if i can get to group stages then i will have time for my squad to become more like full contenders and if 3rd place in group leads to europa league in theory then it could be a good safety net with my set up i will get stranger fast the further i get i just need to survive the trick stages of qualifying considering who else is in it:)
sco Scotland1983
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
hu Zsone >> Τετάρτη Μάιος 22 - 20:38
does anyone knows if a team loses in the last round of qualifing in the champions league,will he still play europeleague just like in reality?
hu Zsone
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-08
sco Scotland1983 >> Παρασκευή Μάιος 24 - 17:21
we are nearing the end of the transfer window now has the contenders changed at all because of it or buying a new player like i did to improve my odds for this season for example or has selling off a great player weakened a teams hopes of winning it now whats everyones views on this.
sco Scotland1983
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
hu MacikaG >> Σάββατο Μάιος 25 - 05:33
I think 2 matches in the 2nd q. round would be the best:

AC Subotica vs. Békéscsaba UFC
Turun Jyrät vs. MegaChampions FC
hu MacikaG
Διαχειριστής Κοινότητας
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
fi Roope >> Τρίτη Μάιος 28 - 16:04
Turun Jyrät moves to the next round.

Little bit dissapointing 1-1 home draw was followed by 1-2 away win.

Shots on goal 10-20 so I would think it was a fair result.

See you guys in next round.

/Roope
fi Roope
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
it Echo >> Τρίτη Μάιος 28 - 16:47
WOW Maristes FC to the 3rd round after been defeated 1-4 in the first leg!
it Echo
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-05-23