Φόρουμ: Αγγλικά rss-feed

Αυτό είναι φόρουμ για Γενική συζήτηση στα Αγγλικά. Όταν γράφεις μήνυμα σ' αυτό το φόρουμ, υποχρεούσαι να χρησιμοποιήσεις αυτή τη γλώσσα. Μηνύματα σε άλλη γλώσσα μπορεί να διαγραφούν χωρίς προειδοποίηση. Για να αναφέρεις σφάλματα, παρακαλώ γράψε στο αντίστοιχο φόρουμ και πάρε τον χρόνο σου για να βρεις σε ποιο θέμα πρέπει να γράψεις.

Αγγλικά >> Γενική συζήτηση

GK as defender (9)

tr Baba Hindi >> Δευτέρα Φεβρουάριος 22 - 11:37

I know it is not possible to place a GK as defender even if I wish. But due to some bug, my GK was playing as a defender :D such a great game engine.

if ball in game:

do_random()

this is the match: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19519252

tr Baba Hindi
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-05-20
tr RumeliSpor
il Numpty >> Δευτέρα Φεβρουάριος 22 - 12:48, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Φεβρουάριος 22 - 12:51

Not a bug at all. 

1. It is possible to play a keeper as a defender. Not usually a good idea but nothing stops you. 

2. When the game does automatic subs for an injury then I believe it chooses the strongest player, by rating, for the position.  With no defenders left on the bench then the keeper was the best option as his Blocking makes him a stronger defender than the other choices. The game is working as designed.

il Numpty
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr Baba Hindi >> Δευτέρα Φεβρουάριος 22 - 15:02

"1. It is possible to play a keeper as a defender. Not usually a good idea but nothing stops you. "

Not if you place him in sub GK. You can never choose another position for your sub-GK if you make the substitution by yourself. This is a bug because you cannot do it, but the system can do it. So, this should not be possible. This is a bug, or the rules should change and we could also substitute our sub-GK for other positions as well.

tr Baba Hindi
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-05-20
tr RumeliSpor
ee onuelver >> Δευτέρα Φεβρουάριος 22 - 15:24

Never tried it but it might be almost like defender on DM position that work often better than "real" mids.

ee onuelver
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> Δευτέρα Φεβρουάριος 22 - 15:30, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Φεβρουάριος 22 - 15:37

As you wish. 

As I stated you can play a keeper as a defender - nothing stops you. Either from the start or by placing him in a non-keeper postion on the bench. The game just treats them as any other player. 

Using the keeper spot on the bench for substitutions is a different thing entirely. However, it can still be used for other positions as shown in this match here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19671947

il Numpty
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> Τρίτη Φεβρουάριος 23 - 18:10

@Numpty

I can't really tell how you figureed all this.

ua Good bye
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2020-09-15
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> Τετάρτη Φεβρουάριος 24 - 06:45
@Numpty i can't get the gk sub position work for an outfield player.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2014-06-27
ng ¤_Respect °II° Davo_¤
ee onuelver >> Τετάρτη Φεβρουάριος 24 - 12:07

For that you put player you want to sub off to GK position and set the substitution. Then move him to his correct position and put correct keeper.

ee onuelver
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> Τετάρτη Φεβρουάριος 24 - 12:33
ah thanks @onuelver
will be useful for me because i hv just one u21 gk.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2014-06-27
ng ¤_Respect °II° Davo_¤