Φόρουμ: Αγγλικά rss-feed

Αυτό είναι φόρουμ για Γενική συζήτηση στα Αγγλικά. Όταν γράφεις μήνυμα σ' αυτό το φόρουμ, υποχρεούσαι να χρησιμοποιήσεις αυτή τη γλώσσα. Μηνύματα σε άλλη γλώσσα μπορεί να διαγραφούν χωρίς προειδοποίηση. Για να αναφέρεις σφάλματα, παρακαλώ γράψε στο αντίστοιχο φόρουμ και πάρε τον χρόνο σου για να βρεις σε ποιο θέμα πρέπει να γράψεις.

Αγγλικά >> Προτάσεις

Highest bidder wins (6)

pii >> Κυριακή Μάιος 15 - 15:16
I hate to see, the management of xxx urge him to accept the bid from xxx and he chooses the lowest bidder.
Highest bidder should always win an auction, but if there's two or 3 similar bids the probability should decide who win between them.
pii
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2019-09-02
il Numpty >> Κυριακή Μάιος 15 - 17:09

The message that really annoys me is "Next round started ..."

il Numpty
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> Κυριακή Μάιος 15 - 18:13

Especially when the bidder has paid the bottom price and ends up with 0% in the next round

eng Stephen
Επικεφαλής Διαχειριστής
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ng Phantom >> Τετάρτη Μάιος 18 - 21:55

The method adopted in Trophy Manager should be adopted here too to make transfers more challenging and fun. Highest bidder always wins even irl

ng Phantom
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2018-01-02
tj Al Ahly SC⭐
in viktor >> Δευτέρα Μάιος 30 - 14:00, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Μάιος 30 - 14:02

It was originally implemented to prevent leagues from becoming Bayern+rest (or pick a RL league you would be less offended by)  so that teams with fewer resources had a "chance" of getting the better players and competing- the same reason some RL sports leagues implement a "Draft". But unlike RL association football leagues and a tad annoying it is

in viktor
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-05-22
in Air FC
il Numpty >> Δευτέρα Μάιος 30 - 14:05, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Μάιος 30 - 14:08

I suspect that it also works as an anti-cheating measure. 

If you could guarantee that the highest bidder always wins it makes it easier to manipulate some of the transfers. 

It's still annoying though, so I would be in favour of reducing the random element so that the highest bidder wins much more frequently, but there's still a small chance that the player goes elsewhere.

il Numpty
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets