Πρωτάθλημα της χώρας Αυστρία Σαιζόν 46

Φόρουμ: Φόρουμ ομίλου rss-feed

Συζήτησε για τον όμιλο σου: Ποιος είναι το φαβορί αυτή τη σεζόν; Ποιος θα ανέβει, ποιος θα πέσει, πώς τα πας στο κύπελλο;

Επίστρεψε στον πίνακα των φόρουμ

FC Korndackeln Journal (26)

at schorny >> Τετάρτη Απρίλιος 10 - 11:21, Τροποποιήθηκε Τετάρτη Απρίλιος 10 - 11:28
Today at Korndackeln a lot happened.
After their recent performance, or as some newspapers called it "their lack of performance" - there were a lot of ambitions. FC Innsbruck is a direct competitor for the top 4 spots in the league and a win at home against Innsbruck was needed to show austria that Korndackeln can and will compete up top.

Some dark shadows were cast over the game, because top player Kalashnov had to miss the game due to an injury.

Even though Korndackeln lost a lot of points in the last rounds, their fans were still completly behind the team and they were rewarded after McDaniels played an incredible pass to Elgo in the 9th minute and the whole Stadium went crazy. Elgo scored his first league goals. Korndackeln passed Innsbruck with that 4:0 win and even first place seems to be in reach.

The next game against SC Columbia will be very decisive. All hopes and dreams are focused on Kalashnov's fitness.
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
at schorny >> Πέμπτη Απρίλιος 11 - 10:23
There was a lot of tension today at Korndackeln. The league leaders came to visit. They haven't lost a single match yet and Korndackeln, well, the recent results weren't that impressing.

The Manager of Korndackeln said prior to the game in an interview with Puls4: "This is our chance to proof that we belong in the top 4. SC Columbia will be greeted by our awesome fans in a completely sold out Dackel Wackel Arena."

The match started perfectly for Korndackeln as Grieshop scored for an early lead. Unfortunately SC Columbia equalized after a corner and after that, like so often, Korndackeln wasn't able to deliver. 18 shots to 6 shots in the end, but the result was 1:1.

A fan said in an interview after the game "I love the lads, I really do. But they can't hit the broad side of a barn if their live depended on it." An official spokesperson of Korndackeln said something similar, though kind of different: "More Scory Scory, Less Sucky Sucky".

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-46009
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
at schorny >> Παρασκευή Απρίλιος 12 - 16:38, Τροποποιήθηκε Παρασκευή Απρίλιος 12 - 16:40
Today Korndackeln faced a familiar opponent: FC Hollabrunn. It was the 3rd match between these two teams in the current season and so far Korndackeln won both games convincingly.

Even though this was an away match Korndackeln Manager was quite confident and said in a pre-game interview "veni vidi victory! today we come here to win decisively and i expect nothing less than total domination from my guys".

The game started with McDaniels on the ball. He made a deep run into the opponents half and played a perfect pass into the feet of Cresp, who thanked him by scoring right then and there. So the game pretty much started with a 1:0 lead for Korndackeln. This was very important because as always, Korndackeln lost their grip on the game and after a lot of corners Krenckel equalized for Hollabrunn in the 13th minute.

Luckily Korndackeln has Sven Sommer, a new Player from sweden and he proved his value today. He scored two times before halftime and even a third time in the second half. Hollabrunn was only able to decrease the margin by a marvellous free kick from Kuhlmann. The final score of 5:2 was not what Hollabrunn needed - after all they a very close to the relegation places.

On a sadder note, Goalkeeper Davi was injuried after crashing into the goal post and will be out a few days if not weeks. It is uncertain if he will be able to play against FC Wien #4. His substitute Lentz was unable to stop Kuhlmann's free kick, but besides that Oesterreich-columnist Hans Krankl gave him the grade 6, which shows a lot of promise for the 21 year old lad. Krankl added "he caught some flies and seemed nervous but did a decent job".

Our wishes go out Juan Antonio Davi, may he get better fast.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-46013
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
at schorny >> Δευτέρα Απρίλιος 15 - 17:28, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Απρίλιος 15 - 18:11
The last match of Korndackeln was against FC Wien #4. We present you with an Interview with Jack McDaniels, Korndackelns Playmaker.

Interviewer:
Pleased to have you here Mr. McDaniels. So what about Davi, your Goalkeeper. There were concerns if he could play...?

McDaniels:
Yes. It was kind of wearing. Juan [Davi] was kind of down after that injury. He hit that post really hard and his shoulder hurt a lot. Today he did only a light training in the morning and we all weren't sure if he was gonna play.

Interviewr:
But he did play and well, as I might say.

McDaniels:
Oh yeah, Juan is a very important player for us. We got one of the best defenses in the country and he is a big part of that.

Interviewer:
That's nice to hear. And what about you and your role in the club?

McDaniels:
Well, I like to think I'm important, but with all the great players we got, i'm probably not.

Interviewer:
Well, that can't be true. You play for the english national team after all.

McDaniels:
Yes and that's a great honor. But seriously, we got awesome forwards with Sven [Sommer] and Ruben [Elgo] and the whole midfield plays in the austrian national team. So, really. I'm just one of the guys.

Interviewer:
You are second placed on the assist scoreboard of the league though. But I accept your modesty. So how was the game against FC Wien?

McDaniels:
It was a tough cookie. The trainer said that we needed to focus on our strengths. Our latest performances weren't that great we really needed to focus here

Interviewer:
There was an early goal from Sommer, so it should have been easy from there, right?

McDaniels:
It should have been, yes. I got the ball near the box and saw that Sven [Sommer] was able to beat his marker so a laid the ball back and he hammered it straight into the top corner. It was an awesome shot. But after that, we kind of stopped playing, I guess.

Interviewer:
Letzetter equalized only seven minutes later...

McDaniels:
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. It was embarrassing. We had it right then and there, but it slipped away. The coach gave us a real hiding at half time.

Interviewer:
But it worked, right?

McDaniels:
It did work well. We were aggressive and forceful the second half. We focused on us and our strengths and Ruben opened the second half with an early goal, so that helped. We ended up winning by a big margin, so it turned out well.

Interviewer:
So after all, would you consider this a good performance from you and your team?

McDaniels:
Not really to be honest. The first half just plainly sucked. We often make stupid mistakes and tend to waste a lot of scoring opportunities. Sven [Sommer] really helps us there and he even scored one goal today. So we all are glad we got him. But as our coach says, we have a long way ahead of us. But we are going to make, we are going to win the league, I'm sure.

Interviewer:
And you'll get the assist crown?

McDaniels:
*laughs* well, i hope so.

Interviewer:
Thanks for the interview.

McDaniels:
my pleasure.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-46016/1
FC Korndackeln vs. FC Wien #4 5:1
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
at schorny >> Δευτέρα Απρίλιος 15 - 17:34, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Απρίλιος 15 - 18:11
Today Korndackeln faced FC Wien #3 at Dackel Wackel Arena.
It was the final test before their cup match against KAC Klagenfurt and it proved to be much more difficult than antizipated.

We talked with the head coach of Korndackeln right before the match and he said that he was very confident his team would win. Even though the Interland Matches cost his players a lot of power, they mostly recovered well. Nevertheless Korndackeln gave Reinoehl a short break and even substitued Goldstuecker at half time. So not all was well.

FC Wien #3 showed that they were no pushover and defended marvellously. Once more Korndackeln displayed a lack of finishing quality and even though there were a few decent chances, Korndackeln was unable to score.

After the match the President of Korndackeln said, that the fans shouldn't be too hard on team, because they will make up that scoreless draw by smashing KAC Klagenfurt in the cup.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-46025/1
FC Korndackeln vs. FC Wien #3 0:0
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
at schorny >> Δευτέρα Απρίλιος 15 - 17:42, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Απρίλιος 15 - 18:12
The president of Korndackeln called it prior to this game, that Korndackeln would smash KAC Klagenfurt.

The Klagenfurt Arena was sold out as the third place of the second league played against the second placed of the first league. KAC Klagenfurt also lost their last league match, but only narrowly by a goal in the the 92nd minute.

So both teams needed to prove something here, but Klagenfurt was more eager. It took a long time for Korndackeln to start contributing to the game and the first half ended 0:0 with a slight advanatge for Klagenfurt.

In the 74th minute Klagenfurt scored after a corner and that was the moment Korndackeln fell apart. They weren't able to keep up with Klagenfurt anymore and the Klagenfurt-fans yelled and cheered for there team like no tomorrow. In the 78th minute, they were rewarded by an awesome goal from Lavezzi which decided the game.

Korndackelns poor performance will once again be the topic of many news articles. They tied against FC Wien #3 and lost their cup match against a team from the 2nd league.

At least they are currently on the number 2 spot in the league, but 5 points behind SC Columbia.

The only consolation in that loss is, that FC Schruns and FC Red Bull Salzburg are already out. Though SC Columbia might aim for the double...

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-97137/1
KAC Klagenfurt vs. FC Korndackeln 2:0
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
at StormZ >> Τρίτη Απρίλιος 16 - 09:40
That KAC is the trojan horse of the austrian cup :( First me then you hahaha
at StormZ
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-07
at schorny >> Τρίτη Απρίλιος 16 - 14:20
Yeah, they are vicious. I thought I had it. The analyzes showed a clear victory for me.

But I guess my team was too shaken from the goalless draw that morning :p

funny though that Columbia is also out now, and none of us big 4 (even though schruns is falling down at the moment, i'd consider them top 4) are in the cup anymore. Looks like a team from the 2nd league will win it...

Strange, but I guess that's the law of the cup ;)
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
at schorny >> Σάββατο Απρίλιος 20 - 16:25, Τροποποιήθηκε Σάββατο Απρίλιος 20 - 16:26
I was lazy the last few days and didn't write entries, so lets fast forward to the one and only, the awesome match FC Red Bull Salzburg vs FC Korndackeln.

Korndackeln lost most matches against Red Bull Salzburg, so an away match at the Red Bull Arena was not something the team was looking forward to. It showed in their formation as Korndackeln played a very defensive 4-2-3-1 while Salzburg played a diamond.

There was a lot of back and forth with obviously very few chances. Salzburg was not able to penetrate the tight defensive ring of Korndackeln so it came to no surprise that at half time the score was 0:0. Salzburg had more possession but Korndackeln had more shots. No team really had an advantage.

The second half started like the first ended. Salzburg was struggling to create chances. In the 62nd minute, Raumann played a perfect assist to Sommer who scored stone cold. Though Korndackeln had more shots up to that point, Red Bull Salzburg was the team in control. Now Salzburg needed one goal very badly, but the Korndackeln defense around their top defender Basch held strong.

At the end it was a very close game with very few chances and Sommer proved to be invaluable for Korndackeln as he forced that one goal out of nowhere.

Korndackeln earned 3 very precious points today.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-46034
FC Red Bull Salzburg vs. FC Korndackeln 0:1
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
at schorny >> Σάββατο Απρίλιος 20 - 16:34
FC Wien #5 was the next opponent of FC Korndackeln.
FC Wien #5 is one of the worser teams in the league and after the away win against Red Bull Salzburg, Korndackeln was very confident to win this game easily.

But nothing ever is easy. Korndackeln played once again with their new and upcoming midfield start Blanarik - he and McDaniels were supposed to pressure FC Wien on the flanks, while Sommer and Elgo where supposed to take the defense apart.

In the 30th minute, youngster Damian Jaruzelski pulled a real Damian by scoring an own goal right after a corner. Korndackel was behind 0:1 in a home match. But once again Sven Sommer proved his value. Only 5 minutes later he was able to equalize after an awesome Kalashnov dribbling from a very short distance. The first half ended with a series of corners for Korndackeln, but even Kalashnov's awesome corners weren't enough to beat the FC Wien defense.

In the 52nd Minute another Kalashnov croner finally found Manfred Basch, who mercilessly headed the ball into the goal. 2:1 after being 1 down, Korndackeln fellt pretty good.

Nothing much happened in the remaining half and even though it was close, Korndackeln once again gained 3 points.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-46037
FC Korndackeln vs. FC Wien #5 2:1
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05
at schorny >> Σάββατο Απρίλιος 20 - 16:42
Today Korndackeln welcome their fierce competitor: FC Schruns.

Schruns didn't play to their best before, but won the last two games. Juan Antonio Esquer and Thomas Ullmann showed that they were able to score against any defense in this league and so Korndackeln was vary of Schruns' offense.

An early shocker for Korndackeln was the injury of superstar Kalashnov in the 9th minute. The first doubts arose. Can Korndackeln beat Schruns without their best player? Youngster Blanarik came as substitute and tried to do his best to make the injury of Kalashnov forgotten.

0:0 at halftime, but Schruns had way more chances than Korndackeln who seemed to struggle to connect defense with offense. Even though Blanarik tried, he was not able to replace Kalashnov entirely.

The second half began with a corner in the 58th minute and Goldstuecker was able to cross it right to the head of Sommer who accepted the invitation and scored the opener. Schruns had a few shots afterwards, but nothing to serious. Even though FC Schruns was admittingly the better team, once again Korndackeln was able to get away with a victory.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-46044
FC Korndackeln vs. FC Schruns 1:0
at schorny
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-05