Πρωτάθλημα της χώρας Αγγλία Σαιζόν 53

Φόρουμ: Φόρουμ ομίλου rss-feed

Συζήτησε για τον όμιλο σου: Ποιος είναι το φαβορί αυτή τη σεζόν; Ποιος θα ανέβει, ποιος θα πέσει, πώς τα πας στο κύπελλο;

Επίστρεψε στον πίνακα των φόρουμ

Season 55 (32)

eng Lee >> Κυριακή Νοέμβριος 15 - 21:33, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Νοέμβριος 16 - 23:04

Stephen - I support your campaign to cancel the season; I've managed to turn good players into a pile of crap, and am now looking nervously over my shoulder at the teams below.

** Today's hammering by Seaburn Beach has only strengthened my support.

eng Lee
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Alex Seymour >> Τετάρτη Νοέμβριος 18 - 15:20

Seaburn Beach 8-7 Cardiff City FC

What the hell. Just saw this. Both teams fielded a standard strong lineup, no keepers sent off etc...

Crazy score. Rocking Soccer mimicking real life Premier League games under lockdown results here.

ca Alex Seymour
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Stephen >> Τετάρτη Νοέμβριος 18 - 16:37

I was absolutely livid about this yesterday. Every shot he had pretty much went in. My GK had a mare, capped off with giving away a penalty for the 7th goal. Played with a back four for once - scout considered it was okay to do this because we might let in two or three but we’d definitely nail five or six. Turns out the scout is an idiot.

eng Stephen
Επικεφαλής Διαχειριστής
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> Πέμπτη Νοέμβριος 19 - 12:27

And today 4-7. What the...?!

eng Stephen
Επικεφαλής Διαχειριστής
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> Παρασκευή Νοέμβριος 20 - 05:23

@Stephen

Your keeper is wearing his gloves on the wrong hands. Simple mistake that older keepers can make as dementia sets in. Also he has mislaid his lucky black cat charm that he keeps in the back of his net. Without it his confidence is shot (if you forgive the pun). A similar thing happened to Gordon Stewart in 1980. His luck ran out so much that he was killed in a plane crash (you might be too young to remember him, but a google should find him). I'd suggest buying a replica charm and giving it to him, pretending that you'd found it.

eng Monk
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> Σάββατο Νοέμβριος 21 - 11:36

Went back to playing 200 players at the back and that seems to have stemmed the flow of goals. Anyway, just to be on the safe side, I have bought my GK a new lucky charm, found a four-leaf clover, got him a rabbit’s paw and ordered the removal of all ladders from in and around the training complex.

eng Stephen
Επικεφαλής Διαχειριστής
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> Δευτέρα Νοέμβριος 23 - 20:04

Get in there! 3-0 v Newcastle and a six point gap opened at the top of the league. That should surely be enough for a record-breaking eighth consecutive title. And, to be fair, if I let what is effectively a seven point gap slip (taking into account the huge goal difference in my favour), then my team won’t deserve to win the title.

eng Stephen
Επικεφαλής Διαχειριστής
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> Δευτέρα Νοέμβριος 23 - 23:06

Has Stephen committed the cardinal sin and started to count his chickens? His players are now feeling a tremendous weight of expectation on their shoulders.

Meanwhile, down at the bottom of the table.......

eng Lee
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> Παρασκευή Νοέμβριος 27 - 19:30

And that should be that. Eight in a row barring a 50 goal swing in goal difference. We’ve all started celebrating at any rate, so I imagine that might increase the chance of that happening!

eng Stephen
Επικεφαλής Διαχειριστής
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> Παρασκευή Νοέμβριος 27 - 23:02

Congratulations Stephen - another impressive season!

The Pixels are celebrating avoiding the relegation playoffs, and will now look to their manager for more miracle work next season.

eng Lee
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> Σάββατο Νοέμβριος 28 - 07:38

@Lee - can you claim Canvey bragging rights by finishing above your Canvey rivals? One point behind, two games left...

Meanwhile, the Wonderbras are back in Europe after a one season absence. 

eng Stephen
Επικεφαλής Διαχειριστής
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Deca >> Σάββατο Νοέμβριος 28 - 17:51

Well, I've had a few seasons in the top flight, and to be honest will be glad to go down so i can win a few matches ( hopefully ). 2 wins all season is abysmal . I won't be disappointed at all to lose in the play offs ( I'll actually be releived ). Well done to Stephen. awesome team. I sold all my 30 & 30 plus players probably too early, but that backfired on me big tiime. There is a massive divide between the top teams, middle of the table teams, and bottom of the table teams, and really difficult to work out how to close the gap. I think the only way is to conecentrate on upgrading facilities for a few seasons, which should bring more revenue, but its a slow slow process. Regardless i've enjoyed my time in the top flight, and will hope to be back stronger in the near future,

Regards

Deca

eng Deca
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Dragontao >> Σάββατο Νοέμβριος 28 - 18:35

Stadium upgrade has to be a must Deca, even if it means a few seasons of suffering.

eng Dragontao
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Stephen >> Σάββατο Νοέμβριος 28 - 19:36

Sensible advice 

eng Stephen
Επικεφαλής Διαχειριστής
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> Κυριακή Νοέμβριος 29 - 23:54

Congratulations once again to Stephen. 

Farewell to those who are leaving us but it's congratulations to Cloughie who will be rejoining the top flight after bouncing back at the first attempt.

eng Dragontao
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2