Πρωτάθλημα: Αγγλία Σαιζόν 77 [2]

Φόρουμ: Φόρουμ ομίλου rss-feed

Συζήτησε για τον όμιλο σου: Ποιος είναι το φαβορί αυτή τη σεζόν; Ποιος θα ανέβει, ποιος θα πέσει, πώς τα πας στο κύπελλο;

Επίστρεψε στον πίνακα των φόρουμ

Season 22 (131)

za Mister Buckley >> Τετάρτη Φεβρουάριος 24 - 12:33
Afternoons gents, I woke up two days ago and started setting formations. And wow to my surprise they actually working... Watch this space, the hornets rebellion has commenced. I see a mass exodus coming soon followed by a injection of much more young bloods to be baptized in the championship.

I'm not gonna assume to be a play off contender, however I'm out for some bad blood. So if you want three points against me , you better bring your A game in pursuit of it gents
za Mister Buckley
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-06-11
my Kesvick >> Πέμπτη Φεβρουάριος 25 - 07:18
lalalaalalalala
my Kesvick
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-06
za Mister Buckley >> Πέμπτη Φεβρουάριος 25 - 09:17
I'm bored....
za Mister Buckley
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-06-11
my Kesvick >> Πέμπτη Φεβρουάριος 25 - 12:25
僕も退屈だ.

疲れたも...

I'm also bored.
my Kesvick
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-06
za Mister Buckley >> Πέμπτη Φεβρουάριος 25 - 14:06
Anybody care to comment on that match, I'm shocked at the 5 yellow cards in the match thou. Oh n for some reason my Gk was mumbling lalalala lalalala the entire match, resulting in a awesome save from the penalty spot. I said it yesterday and I'll say it again, three points against me you gonna have to work for it now
za Mister Buckley
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> Παρασκευή Φεβρουάριος 26 - 12:14
Dropped points because of another penalty!!!!!!
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
my Kesvick >> Παρασκευή Φεβρουάριος 26 - 13:45
Omm nom nom nom nom nom.
my Kesvick
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-06
eng antboy18 >> Παρασκευή Φεβρουάριος 26 - 21:40
League 2 is so competitive - we're about half way through the season and there's only 10 points between the relegation and promotion play offs...

Dagenham and Wolves... don't give up - you can still get out of the relegation zone - all it takes is a few good results :)
eng antboy18
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> Παρασκευή Φεβρουάριος 26 - 23:29
Good advice Antboy your turnaround last season as alot later than this! I have to say this season is no different to any other as the championship is showing what a difficult league it is with (as you say) ONLY 10 points separating the playoffs for promotion and relegation!!!
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> Σάββατο Φεβρουάριος 27 - 16:17
I know some of you are wondering why the name change. Well simply put... It was my teams original name or atleast "Eston & South Bank City" I can't fit Eston in for some reason. But hey its with the new direction of the club, I'm not chasing promotion but rather wanna try afew new tactics and build a young squad.

So I'm playing the villains later in a match billed the battle of the drop
za Mister Buckley
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> Κυριακή Φεβρουάριος 28 - 11:55
Mister Buckley, run came to an end with Hoodies showing why they are league contenders
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
my Kesvick >> Κυριακή Φεβρουάριος 28 - 16:00
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
my Kesvick
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-06
za Mister Buckley >> Κυριακή Φεβρουάριος 28 - 18:43
I respect the name "Clough" but eish guy you just burst my bubble
za Mister Buckley
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> Κυριακή Φεβρουάριος 28 - 18:46, Τροποποιήθηκε Κυριακή Φεβρουάριος 28 - 20:55
It was all that talk from you ... it s
motivated my boys to show that they are no pushovers

as you said...

" I said it yesterday and I'll say it again, three points against me you gonna have to work for it now"

... we are the A team if you have a problem no one can solve call the Hoodies
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> Δευτέρα Φεβρουάριος 29 - 21:08, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Φεβρουάριος 29 - 21:10
3 points separate the top 6. The championship living up to its reputation of being the hardest league in the world.

I believe the champion will be one of the current top 7
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies