Πρωτάθλημα: Αγγλία Σαιζόν 77 [2]

Φόρουμ: Φόρουμ ομίλου rss-feed

Συζήτησε για τον όμιλο σου: Ποιος είναι το φαβορί αυτή τη σεζόν; Ποιος θα ανέβει, ποιος θα πέσει, πώς τα πας στο κύπελλο;

Επίστρεψε στον πίνακα των φόρουμ

Season 22 (131)

za Mister Buckley >> Τρίτη Μάρτιος 1 - 07:21
And once again a draw... Against monk. Well fought on my side
za Mister Buckley
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> Τρίτη Μάρτιος 1 - 09:47
No comment yesterday's game Mr Buckley? :-)
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> Τετάρτη Μάρτιος 2 - 10:49
In a tight game the Hoodies picked up another 3 points at the expense of Scammonden Daoists however, the game could have ended differently and it not been for a dubious decision by the referee.

With the score at 3-2, the Doaists were looking likely to get the equaliser when the referee decidied to award the Hoodies with a penalty penalising the defender for obstruction! It seemed very harsh as all he was doing was shielding the ball for his keeper to collect.

Final Score 2-4 Hoodies win.

Cloughie was quoted as saying " Now look 'ere young man, we are not favourites, there is a long way to go and we have many a hard game, so I don't want you or your friends in the media giving it any of that"
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Monk >> Τετάρτη Μάρτιος 2 - 12:17
Congratulations to the Hoodies. 4 goals from 6 shots shows the deadliness of the strike force trio. Perhaps this year is Cloughies' time for promotion. And yes, I think they must be favourites now. Good luck to all
Monk
eng Monk
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
my Kesvick >> Τετάρτη Μάρτιος 2 - 13:53
Club name change, stadium name change, shirt livery change, shirt number change, relocated to Leicester...

Let's go Singa...I mean, Leicestershire FC!
my Kesvick
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-06
eng Cloughie >> Τετάρτη Μάρτιος 2 - 21:32, Τροποποιήθηκε Τετάρτη Μάρτιος 2 - 21:33
Now an East Midland rival !!

Talk about jumping in the band wagon
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
my Kesvick >> Πέμπτη Μάρτιος 3 - 03:09
With the way Arsenal are playing?
my Kesvick
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-06
eng antboy18 >> Πέμπτη Μάρτιος 3 - 12:00
I've scored 31 goals this season...

29 from my starting strikers
1 own goal
1 from a midfielder

Any ideas on how to lessen the load on my strikers?
eng antboy18
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> Πέμπτη Μάρτιος 3 - 12:01
Although the Hoodies dominated todays game they nearly went away with just the 1 point as M Fayazz keeper was in fine form making 10 top class saves!

Hoodies had 22 shots to the vistors 3, the Hoodies forwards were scratching their heads at half time wondering what they had to do.
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> Παρασκευή Μάρτιος 4 - 11:20
The first defeat in a while for the Hoodies at the hands of their West Midland rivals. It was clear to see they missd their midfield meastro who was out due to a suspension and losing this seasons top scorer early in the game due to injury didn't help matters.

Birmingham are just 1 point behind the leaders!!
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Bolly >> Παρασκευή Μάρτιος 4 - 12:08
antboy there is an easy way to lessen the load on your two strikers..

dont pick them, then there will be no pressure on them.

this season is crazy, I seem to make a change zoom, up the league, then it stops being effective

first, I changed my formation based on advice from a friend who shall remain namless, won something like 5 in a row and almost got into playoffs zone, before I got found out and countered went on a losing streak that put me back in the relegation zone.

Bought a new striker who scored 2 goals a game for his first 3 games, then got 2 games with no goals ( score 1 today though)

its mad, im going up and down in the league so much, im getting sea sick. I would be very happy with mid table, but there is a tiny part of me that keeps looking at how many points I am away from a playoff spot... but also keep looking how far away from relegation spot... it really is being that kind of a season
eng Bolly
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-25
my Kesvick >> Σάββατο Μάρτιος 5 - 15:16
Well, I can't catch a break.
my Kesvick
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> Κυριακή Μάρτιος 6 - 12:04
Finally a win!
my Kesvick
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-06
eng Cloughie >> Δευτέρα Μάρτιος 7 - 12:00
5 of the top 6 have failed to pick up 3 points today... Tranby Park are still to play so they still have a chance
eng Cloughie
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Bolly >> Δευτέρα Μάρτιος 7 - 13:07, Τροποποιήθηκε Δευτέρα Μάρτιος 7 - 13:07
and they are playing me :( and I lost to Leicestershire yesterday
eng Bolly
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-10-25