Πρωτάθλημα: Η.Π.Α. Σαιζόν 53 [2]

Φόρουμ: Φόρουμ ομίλου rss-feed

Συζήτησε για τον όμιλο σου: Ποιος είναι το φαβορί αυτή τη σεζόν; Ποιος θα ανέβει, ποιος θα πέσει, πώς τα πας στο κύπελλο;

Επίστρεψε στον πίνακα των φόρουμ

Facilities (14)

us karank >> Παρασκευή Οκτώβριος 4 - 14:51
Hello everyone! I was just thinking about my facilities upgrades and was wondering about everyone else's ideas and plans for theirs. I plan on upgrading my stadium when I can(hopefully TV-revenue gets me there) and then I want to upgrade my training complex and youth center as well. These are my levels:

Stadium: Level 3
Training Complex: Level 5
Youth Center: Level 5
Scout's Office: Level 3
Health Center: Level 3
Catering: Level 3
Fanshop: Level 3
us karank
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-03
us ranks39 >> Παρασκευή Οκτώβριος 4 - 14:54
Stadium: Level 3
Training Complex: Level 5
Scout's Office: Level 2
Youth Center: Level 6
Health Center: Level 1
Catering: Level 2

Next, I'm planning on upgrading the facilities that will add to my financial stability(Stadium, catering, fan shop). I hope to get a good amount of TV Revenue, as I'll need it towards my stadium upgrade!
us ranks39
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-12
us Cooper >> Παρασκευή Οκτώβριος 4 - 16:52
Stadium 2
Training complex 3
Scout's office 1
Youth center 3
Health center 3
Fanshop 1

I'm a bit behind. I'm selling out the 1,500 seat stadium, so priority is to upgrade that. Won't have the cash for that move until the TV money comes in, so just waiting for now. Maybe I can upgrade the Fanshop while I'm waiting, have to do the math on that.
ranks39 and karank - I'm pretty jealous of those level 5 and 6 youth/training.
us Cooper
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-25
us jpeso >> Σάββατο Οκτώβριος 5 - 23:26
Anyone have an estimate of how high should your popularity be before you ll start actually filling at least 5500+ ?
us jpeso
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Draban >> Κυριακή Οκτώβριος 6 - 05:21
Stadium 3
Training complex 4 (updating to 5)
Scout's office 3
Youth center 3
Health center 2
Fanshop 2
Catering 1

@jpeseo: Good question. Keep in mind that the popularity of the visiting team has some influence on the attendance. That's why I feel it's important to be in a league with active players that are continuously growing in popularity.

My highest attendance in my level 3 stadium was against the Rocky Mountain Huskies. They have 150,000 + popularity while I have 80,000 +. And I only filled 2704 seats. (No bonus for watching)

My lowest attendance was against Lion, a new team with at this time, 11,000 popularity. Attendance was 1598 but with a bonus for watching so the real number would be lower. So it's safe to assume that my popularity of 80,000 + (not sure of the exact number at the time) isn't enough to have a full level 2 stadium against teams with low popularity.

Upgrading the stadium is going to pay off one day or another, but sometimes it might be better to wait and use the money for something else. :)
us Draban
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-08
us ranks39 >> Δευτέρα Οκτώβριος 7 - 00:48
I'm at about 170,000 and against Lion, I drew I think 3200 fans, I've sold out my stadium before but against Glendale or FC New York. It takes time, but just keep on keepin' on!
us ranks39
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-12
us karank >> Παρασκευή Οκτώβριος 11 - 19:29
I have filled my stadium (4,000 seats) almost every game this year but then again I have been playing in this league for this team since season 1 in Rocking Soccer! My best advice is to keep selling those tickets, and it was easier to get more popularity under the old ticket selling process but this one lends to a lot less effort for better results. Also, in the offseason and on days without a match try playing friendlies against really popular teams from the higher leagues in each country.
us karank
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-03
us karank >> Παρασκευή Οκτώβριος 11 - 20:03
I just completed upgrade works on my level 4 scouts office and am excited for the end of the season as I plan on upgrading my stadium with the TV-revenue that I receive from this season! And if I have enough left over from that either buy some young players (after selling a few of my own) or upgrade my youth center.
us karank
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-03-03
us Cooper >> Σάββατο Οκτώβριος 12 - 19:55
That TV money is really a nice chunk of change. I realized that with the TV money plus cash on hand I would be able to upgrade my scout's office to level 2 and youth to level 4, while still having enough to upgrade my stadium to 4,000 seats before next season. One more win will rule out relegation this season, and all will be good.
us Cooper
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-25
us jpeso >> Τρίτη Οκτώβριος 15 - 23:24
I m filling my 4000 stadium out if I upgrade to 8000
At approx 5500 attendance it would take about 2-3 seasons to get the 1.8 million I would spend upgrading the stadium, which is why I was trying to figure out if upgrading something else with teh 1 million would be better.
us jpeso
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Cooper >> Πέμπτη Δεκέμβριος 5 - 12:58
I'm starting to make some progress on facility levels. I completed the Level 5 Training, and Level 5 Youths will be done next week. With TV money and player sales this offseason I expect to be able to start Season 7 with an 8,000 seat stadium.
us Cooper
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-08-25
us ranks39 >> Πέμπτη Δεκέμβριος 5 - 14:04
My stadium will be done Friday at 10ish CST, unfortunately my last home league match is today....That's life I guess.
us ranks39
Νουμπάς
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-02-12
us karl1962 >> Πέμπτη Δεκέμβριος 5 - 15:32
Stadium: Level 3 (will be level 4 late tomorrow)
Training Complex: Level 6
Youth Center: Level 6
Scout's Office: Level 3
Health Center: Level 3
Catering: Level 2

I'll probably upgrade my Fanshop. Catering just doesn't have a good ROI.
us karl1962
Κανονικός χρήστης
Εγγεγραμμένος2013-05-20
us Rocky Mountain Huskies