Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

The worry about Coronavirus-2019 (198)

uy Awful >> thursday march 26 - 13:22

Andrei told u guys - no politics  !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
tr Mavi >> thursday march 26 - 14:01, Edited thursday march 26 - 14:02

disinformation is not welcomed here, this virus is confirmed that its not man-made and belong to a very dangerous virus family that has been affecting us for long time. last known relatives are SARS and MERS.

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-myths.html

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

you should always double check what you write please. and in current situation triple check it.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
eng Stephen >> thursday march 26 - 15:38

This thread started out sensibly and has had much input from many sensible people, some of which I’ve had to delete as it replies to points that are barking mad. I’m not deleting multiple posts again, so if there’s more nonsense posted here (conspiracy theories, made-up science etc) then there’ll be forums bans for the perpetrators and the thread will almost certainly be locked.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> thursday march 26 - 15:41, Edited thursday march 26 - 15:45

There must be an outcome of truth from those theories@ ar4ers.

The real truth will surely be told, hopefully Italy get better soon.

Hope this doesn't result to another war.

nl Losing >> thursday march 26 - 15:48

Yeah I had a feeling this would happen. Too bad debunking of conspiracies gets deleted too but I understand why it happens, and it would look really out of place too without the other posts.

On a non-discussion point I now have had a fever for 13 days in a row. It isn't the worst fever I've ever had but I got my personal best of 38.7 yesterday and just tied that. After almost two weeks it starts making me very tired. At least I'm getting enough sleep now that everything is cancelled and I can't go out of the house. And I have a good reason to procrastinate with, among others, this game.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
uy Awful >> thursday march 26 - 20:43

I hope you get well soon.

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
eng Stephen >> thursday march 26 - 22:14

Have you sought medical help, Losing? Look after yourself

eng Stephen