Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

#SaveTheGame (433)

eng holt >> wednesday january 15 - 14:23

The most outlandish(and optimistic)viewpoint one could have at this point is that Vincent will post something about this issue or others in the News section when the 50th season starts(in two weeks time).

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
us Oregonian >> wednesday january 15 - 14:58

@Proper Top Gaffer

The main complaint is that Vincent doesn't behave the way users expect him to behave. :)

us Oregonian
User
Registered2019-09-10
pt Castr0 >> wednesday january 15 - 15:29

@holt 

i don't have to much hope about that.

If he don't say anything now why he would say in two weeks? 

pt Castr0
Registered2013-08-19
eng holt >> thursday january 16 - 12:20

@Castro I don't know, but if there isn't any announcement at all at the commencement of the 50th season, I feel that things would become much more clearer.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> thursday january 16 - 12:33

@Losing

I can imagine someone skipping over 10 pages and asking for a succint summary.

Can you, however, imagine:

1. Making a dramatic post and not including any specific complaints in the original post.

2. There not being any specific, tangible and constructive complaints on the entire first page.

3. Telling newcomes to read (sift through) 10 pages of nonsense to attempt to find an actual argument.

Personally, I know which I find to be more egreggious...

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
us Oregonian >> thursday january 16 - 14:07

@Proper Top Gafferh

Check post at middle of the third page.

us Oregonian
User
Registered2019-09-10
nl Glory >> friday january 17 - 09:02

Proper, if you are so determined to see this thread as nonsense, why even bother showing up here?

nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> friday january 17 - 13:44

@Oregonian

Thank you kindly.

@Glory

Lord... I showed up here BECAUSE I wanted to see what the issue was, intrigued by the sensationalist title. I read the opening post and could only find dramatic fluff, no actual arguments. I read the entire first page and didn't find anything tangible.

So, the first page was nonsense; why should I have to slog through 10 pages of potentially more nonsense to find actual well-constructed criticism?

Go back to Gorica's opening post. It divulges NOTHING.

When I see something like that having 75 upvotes I can only roll my eyes...

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
nl Glory >> friday january 17 - 13:53

Ok, you roll your eyes. CLEARLY you don't like DRAMATIC stuff at all.

nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
ro Andrei >> friday january 17 - 14:32
Let's be civilized, please. Thank you.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
gp Reinsuma >> friday january 17 - 22:09
Vincent bad
Please upvote
-This thread
gp Reinsuma
User
Registered2016-02-25
ec Rabbit
eng holt >> sunday january 19 - 11:30

@Reinsuma Thank you for your valuble thoughts on this ongoing topic.

@Proper Top Gaffer Jeez it takes a minute to skim through a page to see if there are any worthwhile page,so you probably now have spent more time complaining about it rather than to just go through the stuff.I don't understand why you keep tracing back to the very first post when its main purpose was to draw attention to this topic and ask others about their opinion.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
au davo >> sunday january 19 - 23:55

To be fair, I agree with @Proper Top Gaffer. This thread is largely anoyher unsubstantiated whinge about how Vincent should pump money into a game otherwise the game will die.

It is Vincent's game. If he wants to develop it he will, if he wants to keep it the same he will, if he wants to close it down he will.

I like the game as it is. It could be better if the TM wasn't almost completely dead. Other than that, all I am picking up from this thread is that two Construction Masters don't give twice the benefit and getting VIP can be a bit sketchy if you use bank transfer.

My tip is to play the game under the current conditions and if you don't like it then don't play the game.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng Kezza >> monday january 20 - 07:12, Edited monday january 20 - 07:16

@davo there is 150 bugs reported in the bug thread. Some more serious than others. 1 I reported a long long time ago. All ignored!

I must admit that if I tried to train one of my players and the server decided to take all the XP and NOT apply it to the player (1 of the many bugs!) I would go ape-sh!t and I know a couple of other managers that would do the same

We are paying for this game, we have a right for at least the main man to make sure the game is working properly. 

And agreeing with someone who can't be bothered to read more than the 1st page! LOL

eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
ua Kalle >> monday january 20 - 07:37

@Kezza, we have no right at all. Like davo said, its vincent's game, he can do as he pleases.

The only right we have is that we get the vip vouchers we pay for. As long as Vincent keeps his end of that financial deal, he can do as he pleases with the rest of the game.

Updates, news, bug fixes ect are all services.

We can agree that the service level of this game is far under par for about a year or so, but still we can't force Vincent or demand he does anything about it.

It's up to every user to make the decision:

A) I like the game, and play it like it is, accepting the current status of the services. (Like davo or me)

B) The current state of the service make my game experience so bad that i dont want to play anymore, so i quit or at least i don't extend my VIP.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle