Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Getting Rich In The Game (196)

il Numpty >> sunday february 7 - 09:23, Edited sunday february 7 - 09:44

That doesn't work on the forum posts, which is why Richie causes some confusion by posting in dollars - and also many people play using a smartphone or a tablet.

Moreover I recently spent quite a lot of time working on an alleged finances bug, and the exchange rate aspect took up a significant part of that. There's a discrepancy between the mouseover value for the Yuan (CNY) and the actual exchange rate. 

Meanwhile ... the club destruction continues. 

I see Richie's moved. Again. 

The best way to guarantee that you never get rich and never build stadium 11 is to keep moving clubs. You also unwittingly help others in their own climb by taking over good clubs and then leaving them to go through a reset where they lose another level on their buildings.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> sunday february 7 - 10:39

Also it is a lot more difficult to get the 80% required for the upgrade in 4/5 of your previous games when you have half a division of teams with 0-40% of your popularity.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> sunday february 7 - 10:59

Although true in general, Davo, it won't be an issue for him as the popularity is more than enough to fill the stadium against bots. 

Having said that he'll likely move again before he has the money to build it. :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> sunday february 7 - 12:37

Plus moving to a club with Stadium 9, TA2 and YA3 is a guaranteed way to lose money fast.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ua Good bye >> sunday february 7 - 15:44, Edited sunday february 7 - 15:48

@Ipfreely

At least playing in league one is why i moved too.

Mostly will be nice farming players here too as there's no much tough teams and results will be quiet mild.

You can say it was a wrong call, but i decided to choose it. The journey just begins, the next transfer window we will be changing some stuffs.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
story, you always come up with story. the argentine club is better, the extra 50k stadium income will cover what ever you plan to get from farming your current players, not forgetting you have a balance of 108m wasted.
how can you claim that playing in division one was your reason to move, when you purposely lost your playoff.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> sunday february 7 - 17:27, Edited sunday february 7 - 17:39
You are destroying teams, you are 100% going to leave your current team, by destroying it again.

Imagine how everyone was trying to help you. In five season you should have gotten enough money ready to triger stadium lvl 11 of your former club,
while in your current club, it will take you 2x longer.

don't let your uncle steven get involved again, this time i will kindly suggest your acct is removed as advance acct for 2yrs..
so that you can't move to advanced club 4 a while.
il Numpty >> sunday february 7 - 17:32

Don is right. There's no possible way that was a sensible move.

You have a smaller stadium, lower popularity,  lower income, higher expenses and you've thrown away the money you had already saved.  

"The journey just begins."

Until the next journey. :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> sunday february 7 - 18:01

This might sound harsh, but this is one of the daftest jumps I've seen for a long while. Some top quality opponents who have dominated their league for ages. It will takes years to catch up with them, assuming you a) adopt the right strategy to catch up and b) they make the mistakes that allow you to close in.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> sunday february 7 - 18:06

That can't be right. All the top quality opponents play in Croatia Level 2. :D  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> monday february 8 - 01:03

Am sorry guys but I will make it up.

The team is nice same with my last team I quit but there's no damage done. The best strategy will be taken out.

I will just need to go assign double staff at my construction Master to fasten any on my building on stadium 10.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
hr Vote >> monday february 8 - 05:34

"there's no damage done." xD

Ali facilities have lost one lvl so the damage is done!

hr Vote
Registered2015-10-12
you damaged the teams popularity, and chased away potential arab money suitors (sugar daddy take over).
every team you jump to face the same problem.

you've been doing this for decades.
you started before numpty, but numpty has over 1bilion and excellent facilities.
Awful is like Gods to you.
theres no difference btw you and who started today.
beat your chest and say i'm sticking to one team from today.
stop countless saves this isn't an fm series.
il Numpty >> monday february 8 - 13:02, Edited monday february 8 - 13:05

But Richie's only been playing for a few months, Don. ;)

He gets a lot of credit though for being one of the most entertaining managers. As good as Awful but without the bile. :)

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> monday february 8 - 15:03, Edited monday february 8 - 16:48
@numpty nah he delibrately own this one.

you remember the ladie who talk about the stash of diamond or director of a mining company, this is one of his investment.