Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Supertalents (2326)

nl Aad Mansveld >> sunday january 19 - 19:25

7.4 and smart 

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
nl JvB >> monday january 20 - 12:05, Edited monday january 20 - 12:05

Are there more managers that think that this game will be changed in the near future with all these high talented players and the upgraded Training academies? Now you see the winner of the Champions League has multiple players with a value less than 20 and there are very few players in the game with a value above 25.

I did a quick calculation, a Talent 7 player that starts at age 14 and will be trained in TA4 with 2 employees receive 85.000 experience points excluding national and international cup matches and the matches for the national team. If you make him a striker he will have had 190 times a scoring training at age 28. Age reduction will be 0,87 which makes him 8.27 scoring. The best striker of the Champions League winner has scoring 8.00 at age 29 and has a value of 25.60.

What will happen with players if you add the experience for those international matches and with players with more than 7 talent or the additional hardworking? And what about the defenders or midfielders that can combine multiple skills. And I don’t even dare to start about the keepers.

I think it will end up in a formula 1 qualification construction, make everything optimal to perform and excel in 1 or 2 seasons, something several teams are trying already. I don’t think it will be financially possible to stay at the top constantly. And therefore I think it is still possible for new clubs/teams to catch up with the current best.

I’m looking forward to it!

nl JvB
User
Registered2017-12-31
nl Jeka
ua Kalle >> monday january 20 - 12:24, Edited monday january 20 - 12:25

@JvBoven86, a lot of teams will burn up and crash down. It just isn't posible to maintain a YA4, TA4 and have expensive players, with the current state of the transfermarket.

So in a few seasons you will see managers come up from lower levels, or lower teams from the top level, who apply better financial tactics.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
nl JvB >> monday january 20 - 12:37

And that is the opportunity I am aiming for!

nl JvB
User
Registered2017-12-31
nl Jeka
lv Namejs >> friday january 24 - 10:47

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2096197

Pretty decent for 10. YC. Special makes him worth it.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
nl Jrown >> saturday february 1 - 07:18

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/player-2100951

Make him defender I guess. 

nl Jrown
User
Registered2013-04-05

Just make him a midfielder or DM, though fullback is a good option because of the special. 

ee Taavi >> saturday february 1 - 14:51

Versatile,longshots wingback who scores 10 goals and gives 15 assists per season :)

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee onuelver >> saturday february 1 - 22:11, Edited sunday february 2 - 07:21

As there is debate about training facility level i can bring warning examples:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1720541  reached first time to shortlist at the end of previous season but 4 years younger has already better passing so his chances are over. Trained in TC10 and mostly FA1. was born some days over 15y.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1732105 will barely  reach to shortlist maybe at 30+ age and surely can't catch two 29yo NT keepers. Is not good enough to be my first keeper in League 1 season as would be weakest one in league. Was born at 14,26 smth and i expected him to be superkeeper as he was best i ever got. Estonian keepers are anyway one of worst in whole RS and he can't compete even with them. Considering about selling him in next window but he can't even bring me decent money i need for stadium i maybe will never get.

So i also consider downgrading my YA3 to YA1 to save money for stadium and then upgrade FA to save my recent STs from same fate:

*transfer links removed*

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
lv Ar4ers >> saturday february 1 - 22:56

Sale them 

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
nl Jrown >> sunday february 2 - 18:24

Do you have an example of that kind of full-back Taavi? 

nl Jrown
User
Registered2013-04-05
ee Taavi >> sunday february 2 - 18:34

I dont remember, but i found a 30 assist wingback

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1664833/employment

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
lv Ar4ers >> sunday february 2 - 18:44

Long shots are useless

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
ee Taavi >> sunday february 2 - 18:54

Those few goals that you get for that training time might be crucial , i trained my AM shielding and dueling to draw fouls and i win 2 CLs because of him , even though he seemed useless

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa