Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Getting Rich In The Game (196)

il Numpty >> wednesday february 24 - 11:02

The previous manager was called 'money'. 

How ironic. :D 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> wednesday february 24 - 11:08, Edited wednesday february 24 - 11:48

Hahahaha, that is fate.

Now I will have to start from where he stopped. 

I really thank Goodness towards this. @Numpty

@One

Yes...I will definitely build that on time. Without wasting of time.

@Stephen

I know that I have gotten better club like this one but I promise you that this is definitely my last journey.

@Davo

Yes team is awful, but I will be making use of them next season ( maybe ). Massive selling is what I will do definitely as I can only play with the u21 youths from next season.

@stephen

I know you aren't in support of my journey, but am sorry for that. I promise to keep my words now.

@Davo

" Answering the same name "

Yes I do that to pay my respect to the last owner ( money ). It was a pity that he was shown the exit door. Though that wasn't my fault. The best I can promise him is to keep the club great again.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
@RR
you are addicted, you can't do anything about it, it controls you, your brains, body, eyes, you found yourself awake at night and boom you are jumping club.
il Numpty >> wednesday february 24 - 12:05

"I promise you that this is definitely my last journey."

Can't wait to hear the story next time you do move. I'm sure you'll find a way of redefining the meaning of 'definitely', 'last' and 'promise'. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> wednesday february 24 - 12:23, Edited wednesday february 24 - 12:25

why those doubts, i don't like it when you guys speak such.

Please don't change my happiness and good motives.

@DonX

Yes am addicted but my addiction has led me to the right place.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
@RR
Welcome on board then.

i just shortlist ur gk, incase i change my plan next season. but i don't think so.

i will be pissed off with you again, if you destroy your current 7m popularity by jumping again.
il Numpty >> wednesday february 24 - 12:52

Don't worry too much about that Don, he'll have to stay for at least a season ... :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> wednesday february 24 - 13:12, Edited wednesday february 24 - 13:14
@numpty

i can't locate his previous team, from league of latvia, before this one.

i'm keeping the records for him. incase he wanna know how many clubs he destroyed.
eng holt >> wednesday february 24 - 14:35, Edited wednesday february 24 - 14:35

The man has taken over friggin Union Bank of Swtizerland. I bet he wouldn't even stay at Crown Of Asia if he got the chance.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ua Good bye >> wednesday february 24 - 15:19

@DonX

You are definitely a cop, for watching over me. Also I can't sell out my best GK if the exact actual market value price isn't bid on, below that I won't sell.

@Holt

Trophy isn't In my papers now as I will be selling too raise funds for stadium 11 so am not bothered for trophy now.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> wednesday february 24 - 15:29, Edited wednesday february 24 - 15:32

Yes!!! Yes!! Yes!

I won my first trophy....with this awesome team...this game was so full of tense as my awful team didn't disappoint me but believed on me. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19672701

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/tournament-56298/round-5

This show that good things are coming from me soon. 

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
@RR i wanted to offer player(my gk) plus cash $100m for him, haaland is worth £66m next summer.
ua Good bye >> wednesday february 24 - 18:51

Hahaha, I do prefer Mbappe plus $300m

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
au davo >> thursday february 25 - 12:33

@RR. Good luck.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> wednesday may 12 - 19:54, Edited wednesday may 12 - 19:56

" .... I promise you that this is definitely my last journey." - Posted on Wednesday February 24 by manager #127301. 

So that promise lasted just over 2 months. Impressive. :)

• "Manager of this club for 2 months, 14 days from february 24 2021 to may 10 2021."

Care to enlighten us Danny/Bitcoin/Richie Rich/ and numerous other names ... I'm a sucker for fairy tales. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets