Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

#SaveTheGame (433)

ru Ebitimi >> sunday march 8 - 17:16

Most people feeding on hating others lol... it's tots BS if you think you know all or you think you are better of than others. Everyone is beautiful in his/her own way. Most times I do know the answer to most things but I still ask other more experienced managers questions it's doesn't matter if I was here before them or if they were. What matters is we respect each other and ourselves.

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
lv Tamaz >> monday march 30 - 18:11

I hope Vincent is working from home, as in  self quaranteen (he needs to be healthy, so i really hope he is)

But as he sits in home, nothing to do, really hope he will get back to his game :D

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
us Peter >> monday march 30 - 19:01

And I hope I will win a million dollars in the lottery tomorrow.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ru Ebitimi >> monday march 30 - 19:20
@ Péter I also hope you win and also share with me. Lol.
ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> wednesday april 1 - 12:42

So has this thread been acknowledged in any way by the Devs?

If it has, can anyone give them a shout to also update Rocking Racquets?

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
us Peter >> wednesday april 1 - 13:07

@Proper Top Gaffer

No, it hasn't been acknowledged. Radio silence is what we have.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> thursday april 2 - 01:01

Not fun.

Time to give up, I suppose? Or just ride it out?

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
ua Kalle >> thursday april 2 - 05:25

With all its flaws, this game is still fun to play imo, so giving up wouldn't be my choice :)

But i think its fair to say, we can give up on hoping there will be any updates in the near future. 

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
eng holt >> thursday april 2 - 06:20

I suppose that's the smartest(although annoying)thing to do,to have radio silence.ensures that the players stay even if there is a non-existant hope of updates.

That being said,there are a lot of people who are exploiting museums,so wouldn't it make sense to flatline the profits after a given level?(even if it only gives you a 20-40 mil profit perseason)

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> friday april 3 - 18:07

I just started building Museums recently, since I only recently discovered how exploitable it is and how its the best source of income (even better than selling your players to the vampires).

With my luck by the time I reach a high Museum level some type of update will happen!

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
eng Cloughie >> friday april 3 - 18:56

There's loads about this game that is not football manger or champ manager or any other game, there's loads of floors ... my pet hate is the defensive style (seeminging to always win)... BUT it's a game I've chose to play, it doesn't take to much commitment or tome but still has the enjoyment.

i would love to see changes to improve it but I started playing it and continued to do so as it was at the time and am happy to continue to do so for the time being.

dont want to stir stuff off but heh I'm going to thank those who created it and maintain it. On that note I have no skills what so ever in programming so cannot give advice, I'm sure there will be some of you out there that can genuinely improve the game. Why not put actual suggestions forward with a plan to implement them?

again not trying to cause upset but I enjoy it even if I never win anything ( that's a lie)

cheers and stay safe

eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
il Numpty >> friday april 3 - 20:42

@PTG

It's true that high level museums do give a useful income, but you get far more from building a big stadium first. I would concentrate on your popularity and stadium before worrying about the museum. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets