Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

cn Angelo >> monday october 21 - 04:41

Have Moneys, Have facilities, U can have a future.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
be Bartje_vM >> monday october 21 - 14:33

Within 10 days, I have both my youth and training on level 10. I sold some players to be able to (finally!) do my stadium upgrade (to 50.000).

Then probably the same thing as some time ago: sell all older players again to have some money to invest in side-things to the same level as stadium. Afterwards try to promote to first again. And we will see from there what we do.

If we would have some points and chances to avoid relegation, we will try to stay off course, but it is questionable. Very questionable ;)

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
hu David >> monday october 21 - 18:25

In Europe again no luck for Lux teams.
Graoully and Dudelange are already out, Elder Scrolls plays with romanian team, they seem to be better, while Real Lux will play in the third round in Europa League.
@ Bartje: you played vs Nagykinizs and Elder, the next two (or rather 3 games) would be also hard for your team. You seem to have the similar conception like my team you need to focus on games vs FC Vichten, Atiker, Gonderange, KL and Go Ahead. With some luck is not impossible to avoid the relegation easily.
And because of stadium and spectators is much better, if you play here than in the second division

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
it Emanuele >> monday october 21 - 21:45

2 matches played and 2 wins against two strong opponents like Union Luxemburg and Graoully. Let's continue like this.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
it Emanuele >> monday october 21 - 21:50

In Europe we go out against an opponent on paper the strongest. We are still a little behind these teams but the distance is not much

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl marnypopis >> monday october 28 - 12:42

My focus is to stay in top four in the league, save money and upgrade my stadium

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
tr Kurt >> monday october 28 - 14:35

slm friends how do you want me to be up in the league 4th row and older players alsammı what I do I want to bring the stadium 9-10 a ??

tr Kurt
User
Registered2013-05-19
tm Konyagücü Kurtları ►
hu David >> monday october 28 - 19:41

Well done Angelo, congratz to beat the french team, and good luck in the playoff round!

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
cn Angelo >> tuesday october 29 - 05:38

My goal is the European League group stage. At present, the strength of the team can only go this step. I hope everyone can improve our national points in Luxembourg and have more teams participate in the European League.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
hu David >> friday november 1 - 15:48

Well we lost too easily the games vs the top teams in the league. To avoid the relegation, it's still enough. 
The 4 "must wins" we took, 3 draws vs Union Lux, Franzstadt and White pudding, I'm satisfied with them, strong rivals, two games were away.
The squad is ultra thin, we need to work on our defence, and take some youth players in the squad.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
cn Angelo >> sunday november 3 - 07:21

Club coefficients is too low, and the fourth team draws the group team. I am the weakest.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
hu David >> sunday november 3 - 08:30

I saw it's a hard group. But that's the first step that your club has more coefficient and you would have better chances to qualify. Good luck!

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
cn Angelo >> sunday november 3 - 16:09

The UEFA Europa League group , the first home match, has a full advantage or lost.

This is a sad season, or continue to crouch, the facilities do not go up, do not compete for honor.

T.T

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
hu David >> thursday november 7 - 13:17

But you got the first win today, well done!

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
it Emanuele >> thursday november 7 - 19:00

Will you ever lose a match in the league?

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina