Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

pl marnypopis >> sunday december 1 - 09:05

99 points but still no championship. Elder was in a different league, miles ahead. Congrats. 

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
be Bartje_vM >> sunday december 1 - 19:13

Congratulations Angelo on dominating this championship (again) with Elder Scrolls!

Personally I am satisfied with 10th place. However I see the gap between 1st and 2nd division is growing and growing. You have the top squads in 1st, a lot of guys who stay in without trouble and then others who can stay in if the competition is not too hard (like me). I don't think my squad is stronger then a few seasons ago, when I was without chances to stay in.

I am not planning big investments in my squad, because I want to save for buildings. Maybe replacing here and there (attack) but that will be it.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
cn Angelo >> tuesday december 3 - 08:36

This season's results are good, Bartje_vM, alcorcon91, are in safe areas.

My opinion on the RS game is that as long as your facility level is in, it will not be eliminated.

At present, it is difficult for me to maintain my team. The level of facilities is relatively low, so I still focus on facilities. Next season may still be everyone competing for the champion.

Next season, everyone good luck.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
pl marnypopis >> tuesday december 3 - 20:35

Finally news stadium started to build. But is very expensive,so i sold few top players. Difficult season in front od us.

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
it Emanuele >> wednesday december 4 - 14:38

Congratulations on the season Angelo 

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
eng Stephen >> saturday december 21 - 19:17

It’s taken a while for the penny to drop, but I have just realised that Luxembourg have qualified for the European Championships due to my excellent management/being chosen as hosts of the competition (delete as appropriate). I can only see glory ahead! Mind you, I do have my eyes closed...

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
hu David >> sunday december 22 - 10:41

I try also my best to qualify with Switzerland.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> monday december 23 - 18:18

It will start the game soon for Vichten, the training centrum is finished at 10 just need to take some young, and talented players...

Elder Scrolls will play in Europa League group stage and will represent Luxemburg, good luck!

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
be Bartje_vM >> monday december 23 - 18:21

Sorry for stealing the points from you Marny, but apperently the difference wasn't that big (seen the match stats)...

I see that Switserland is doing well in it's qualification group, alarcon. But it's a close battle.

I started a second team, I needed a new challenge in the game and more things to do around here. Buildig facilities takes long time. :)

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
pl marnypopis >> monday december 23 - 20:31

It's my mistake, I didnt choose the strongest possibile players and oops wasnt enough. Congrats. Anyway second place is the only goal for this season

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
hu David >> tuesday december 24 - 08:55

Switzerland is not a top national team, like Turkey, Latvia or Hungary. 
In the group vs Turkey, Portugal, Israel, Czech Rep, and Iceland would be nice if we could qualify into the next round, but the other teams seems to be better.
You played vs 10 in long long time, and your team is doing a very good job till now.
I'm satisfied to take one point from your stadium, your team is better than mine for this season. 

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> wednesday december 25 - 19:35

Great start in Europa League group, Angelo!

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
cn Angelo >> friday december 27 - 12:35

The Europa League group stage has made a good start, hoping to enter the next round.

In the RS world, friends who can meet a game are very lucky. I hope that luck will continue, and I hope Vincent will come back as soon as possible and let our friendship continue.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
it Emanuele >> saturday december 28 - 13:30

Good luck Angelo 

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
hu David >> sunday december 29 - 19:37

I try to make some money in the transfer window, and build the next level of stadium for 50,000 people.
We are in the safe zone.

@Angelo: good job in Europe. You have 7 points, but you will have the hard games away, would be important to take at least 1 point, and of course win against the german team as high as possible. Goal difference can be very important...

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka