Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Multiaccounts (6)

pl Tomplus >> tuesday february 12 - 21:51
Hello,
When will be resolve problem with this same people in differents a clubs?

I see in my league multiacc.
pl Tomplus
User
Registered2013-02-08
pl Sarmacja Będzin
nl Vincent de Boer >> wednesday february 13 - 07:54
We are very active in checking multi's and banning them, but nevertheless we can't find them all.

You can report a suspected multi by sending a message to the account "Admin" or to me.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
pl Tomplus >> wednesday february 13 - 11:43
So when is SENT MESSAGE in section: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/messages ??
pl Tomplus
User
Registered2013-02-08
pl Sarmacja Będzin
nl Corniel >> wednesday february 13 - 12:12
Well, you can click on the envelop right from [Vincent de Boer].
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
pt Bob The Builder >> wednesday february 13 - 22:55
Hi.
I have a friend who wants to join the game, and he registered in the computer where i go just sometimes, in other house, and it will probably appear with the same ip.
I would like to know if he can play or if he has do delete the account, because he hasn't received the e-mail yet and I think that it is because of that.
pt Bob The Builder
Registered2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday february 14 - 07:55
He can play, it's no problem to play with multiple people on the same IP.

If he doesn't receive an e-mail he can go to account -> email to check his settings and send a new confirmation mail.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15