Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Decrease facilities (5)

pl Tomplus >> friday march 8 - 13:01
What will happen if the budget will be the facilities negative? Levels will be able to turn off or demolish?

Good manager not allow for this, but more managers will be buy new facillites and the expenses will higher than income.

What will happen?
pl Tomplus
User
Registered2013-02-08
pl Sarmacja Będzin
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday march 8 - 13:28
You will get negative money. You'll pay 12% interest per season on your debts. Facilities are never downgraded. I am thinking about allowing this but it's not a high priority.

It's not easy to go bankrupt though since the board won't let you upgrade facilities when your daily income doesn't seem to allow it.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
pl Tomplus >> friday march 8 - 15:57
Ok, thanks, it is very important information :)
pl Tomplus
User
Registered2013-02-08
pl Sarmacja Będzin
jp sushieater >> friday march 8 - 20:23
Can be negative easily. I got daily sponsor money. Upgrade a building and the remaing money was less than my daily cost.
jp sushieater
User
Registered2013-02-24
nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday march 9 - 07:03
Yes, getting a little negative is easy, going bankrupt isn't though. You probably got into positive money quickly because of sponsor money.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15