Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

3Games/ Week (12)

fr el loco >> wednesday august 7 - 10:04
1 Game / 1 day is a bad idea
fr el loco
User
Registered2013-08-06
ua BeerMan >> wednesday august 7 - 10:12
As for me this is awesome idea. This is one of the main features which I like in RS.
ua BeerMan
User
Registered2013-03-28
it Echo >> wednesday august 7 - 10:21
It's very boring when there are NT games and there is no game for your team.
This is the one football manager game I play just because there is a match almost every day.
it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
nl Abe Bodaan >> wednesday august 7 - 11:14
Yes, i like the pace of rocking soccer. And also hate the days when there is no match.
nl Abe Bodaan
User
Registered2013-05-27
cw Meteora
fr el loco >> wednesday august 7 - 11:49
I prefer a realistic season rythme but yeah that make a difference with other games.
The Game engine make a game too short for me , 5 minutes too short :s
fr el loco
User
Registered2013-08-06
ba Sir MB >> wednesday august 7 - 12:32
52 days -> one season is enough for me.
ba Sir MB
Registered2013-02-22
nl Corniel >> wednesday august 7 - 22:01
@CP3bombA: Than you should search for an other game. ;)

A lot of players love the pace, so I won't except de developers to change it, because you don't.
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
nl Danh >> thursday august 8 - 05:55, Edited thursday august 8 - 05:57
It is realistisch if u realize 1day is 1gameweek so technically They play ounce à week ;)
In some ril competitions They play more à week.

@CP3bombA,
Why do you critizise already u Barely played this game for 1day!
U dont even know half of THE game!
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
fr el loco >> thursday august 8 - 09:56
Okok Oranje people I know u love ur game ^^

Its just a suggestion , this game has many quality thats why I'll stay here Corniel ;) And that why I 'll beat you in CL in few season ;)
fr el loco
User
Registered2013-08-06
ua Garfman >> thursday august 8 - 10:22
I also love the pace of the game. I've personally also tried many other manager-games, and I usually lost interest because of the pace being too slow and it taking far too long to build anything that looks like a decent team. Plus off course the possibility to play in my favourite country (Philippines), because not many games give you the possibility to play in such a multitude of countries.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> thursday august 8 - 10:29
@CP3bombA,
U should stay it is a great game with a lot of action unlike other online manager games.
and off course U wont like everything but for the most U will like we all do and accept the things u dont like.

ps.
A suggestion is to tell how it could also be done ;) U just critisized without suggesting how it should go.
Still Ur allowed to critisize ;)
even if noone agrees :P

Gl and hf in this game.
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
fr el loco >> thursday august 8 - 14:35
Thanks Danh :)
fr el loco
User
Registered2013-08-06