Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Keep the tranfer forum for one more day (11)

gr Paris >> thursday august 8 - 13:02
Here is a little suggestion.
The transfer forum could be retained for one more day after the end of the transfer period.
The reason is simple.
There are still players under transfer for a few hours after the expire of the tranfer period.
So, it's usefull to have this forum to see those players :)
The forum could be closed but still visible :)
gr Paris
Registered2013-05-28
eng Kezza >> thursday august 8 - 13:17, Edited thursday august 8 - 13:18
Or even have it open for 4-5 days after the windows close, so that the forum is available right up until the last player has been sold?

Dont think there's any disadvantage to this or ways for people to cheat?
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
as 延续美好 >> thursday august 8 - 13:48
Yes,i have some people in the transfer,they are very good,but i can not sell them.
as 延续美好
Registered2013-02-08
au Mr Legs >> thursday august 8 - 14:18
Yeah, it makes more sense to keep it open after the trade period finishes than it does to open it before it starts.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
il ofer cohen >> thursday august 8 - 14:37
agree
i am looking for players to buy and i can't find
the forum would have help me and the sellers
il ofer cohen
Registered2013-02-05
be okapi >> thursday august 8 - 15:05
I'm pro. I would also announce the 3rd round (now 4th) for a player but the forum is closed. just 2 or 3 days longer is not a disaster; Only interested persons will ave a look and sellers will be happy.
Good idea, Paris.
be okapi
User
Registered2013-02-08
be My sharona
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday august 8 - 16:02
We don't do this since it would give an unreasonable amount of attention to players who are still for sale after the deadline.

This period is just meant to wrap up the active transfers.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
ua Garfman >> friday august 9 - 10:56
How is that unreasonable? It might indeed give more attention to players who are still for sale after the deadline, but in this case it actually gives far less attention to players who are still for sale after the deadline.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday august 9 - 11:04
Not far less, since they have been on the transfer list when it was still open.

Now there is a limited number of players left. Anyone who has money left can only buy these players or has to wait till the next transfer period. This could make these players sell for significantly more than players that were sold earlier. I understand this is attractive if you're the one selling a player but it's not good for natural prices.

And since the window is actually over, less attention is better than more.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
as 延续美好 >> saturday august 10 - 04:54
I think vincent is in order to let more people to build senior scouts.In fact,if you have senior scouts,you can find a lot of player information in transfer
as 延续美好
Registered2013-02-08
hu MacikaG >> saturday august 10 - 20:08
I always put players to the following list. If they sold I delete them, so I can see any players who I'm interested in. (And don't tell me I can only 15 players on that list, it is enough for me when transfer period is closed officially.)
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵