Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Forum ALL READ option (4)

nz Benjamin >> sunday august 11 - 23:16
hey it may have been said but maybe an option for you to have a aLL read option so whenu come into the forum you wont have to go through everything ... and only have the new posted threads come to top etc .. and not be all marked with a arrow .. also when u have read a thread ( this may be to hard to do ) but it picks up on the page u were last at ...hope u guys understand :P

cheers ya homie haven
nz Benjamin
User
Registered2013-06-23
lv Tamaz >> sunday august 11 - 23:46
this may be to hard to do -
forums is the most easier thing to do...even was talking with this in other manager games as GM...well - next day it was as update...
but the other thing is :

do this game need this as main thing?
i think the main things is :
delete random in the game...
make some more tactic decissions like :
whats your match importance - put it as low - or normal or high.. to be able to win stronger opponents (but lose form for players ) and increase injury chance

thats important
but i think we will see some kind of things after i think only year or two.
lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
nz Benjamin >> monday august 12 - 00:46
agree with you man :D:D
no it wouldn't be a main thing ... but it does help out alot and will help with other managers building in game by there knowledge etc becoming easier to get to and see ...but again i do agree the game engine itself is much more of a priority and should by all means be the main aim :D:D
nz Benjamin
User
Registered2013-06-23
nl Vincent de Boer >> tuesday august 13 - 06:31
You could use an rss-reader, there is a link to the rss-feed of the forum at the top of this page.

@sakon: please stop posting off-topic. If you have your own ideas make your own post, don't use others if what you say is not relevant to their topic.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15