Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Cancelling a Substitute? (7)

no Eaglewing >> wednesday september 4 - 14:06
As it is now, it's only possible to remove a substitute by removing all entries, such as time, player out and condition. I feel this is a pretty tiring thing to do, when it could easily be done in one second by having a "remove substitute"-button or similar.

Anyone else who feel this way?
no Eaglewing
User
Registered2013-07-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> wednesday september 4 - 14:09
You can just click on the substitute player to remove him and then save the line-up. If you later put a player back on this position he won't be substituted. I usually leave these unused substitute positions empty anyway though and let the computer fill them up.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
vu Amun-Ra >> wednesday september 4 - 14:58
just replace the player's name with --------
and you're good to go
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
no Eaglewing >> wednesday september 4 - 15:16
I never actually realized that. Guess I should experiment more :P Still, I think it would be nice with "confirm" substitute or "cancel" substitute buttons at the substitute menu.
no Eaglewing
User
Registered2013-07-08
eng VicRattlehead >> wednesday september 4 - 16:53
It can be a bit annoying. Especially if you change the player on the the field who is going to be substituted as this can make the substitution button glitchy.

Related to this, it would be good if there was an option to completely remove the current lineup and substitutions so you can start over.
eng VicRattlehead
Registered2013-02-08
it Echo >> wednesday september 4 - 17:04
@Vic Rattlehead
There is!
If you click the "Load" button leaving the blank space on the menu your line-up will be totally cleaned.
it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
eng VicRattlehead >> wednesday september 4 - 18:35
Ah thanks :)
eng VicRattlehead
Registered2013-02-08