Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Loan Players - Super Sub Attribute (11)

eng Lee >> tuesday may 23 - 15:31
I recently brought in a super sub player on loan but the system forces me to play him for at least 45 minutes.

I submitted a message through the Bug Forum but Vincent responded to say he was not planning to make any changes.

Does anyone else feel it would be beneficial to lift the 45 minute restriction for super sub loan players?
eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
lv Namejs >> tuesday may 23 - 15:54
I think it just is too much fuss about too small issue. There are few Super Sub players and even less are set for loans. I thought about it when loaned my super sub forward to 2. team but also then thought it would be too much work to solve really non existing problem.
lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
lv Snobs >> tuesday may 23 - 16:22
I don't see here a problem either.
Why wouldn't you let him play 45 minutes? Considering that loaned players are usually better than your main-squad players, moreover, he gets a bonus if he starts at the second half. Of course, there is that thing about 15min, however, I don't see how that could influence you since the player is loaned.

Or I'm not getting the point here? :)
lv Snobs
Community admin
Registered2015-06-06
lv Citizen Seducer
eng Lee >> tuesday may 23 - 16:46
Snobs - you're correct, managers typically bring in loan players better than what they already have.

As you know, the benefit of super sub players is you can avoid having to make all 3 substitutions at half-time and then run the risk of getting an injury early in the 2nd half - that's what I was hoping to do with my loan player.
eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
lv Snobs >> tuesday may 23 - 17:01
Yeah I see, although, you have to admit that this situation is very specific and might appear very rarely.

I highly doubt that developers will consider this as effectuation to the game
lv Snobs
Community admin
Registered2015-06-06
lv Citizen Seducer
eng Lee >> tuesday may 23 - 17:42
Definitely not the most important of changes - just thought I would see what others felt about it.
eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
cn Jin >> tuesday may 23 - 21:28
Managers loan out players so that the players will get max experience. If the rules are changed as you suggested, then I doubt if anyone will risk loaning their super-sub players.
cn Jin
User
Registered2013-10-18
eng Stephen >> tuesday may 23 - 21:32, Edited tuesday may 23 - 21:33
@Jin - your post makes no sense, unless I'm missing something. Supersub players get their maximum experience from only 15 mins, not the usual 45, so the manager who loans the player has no disadvantage from this.

This is Lee's original point. I agree with others that this isn't a necessary change though. Snobs's first post sums it up for me.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
cn Jin >> wednesday may 24 - 20:54
Yea my bad... Haven't had any super subs on my team in a long while. Sorry, Lee.
cn Jin
User
Registered2013-10-18
lv Reinis >> friday may 26 - 13:37
If it really gives no disadvantage to either player it should be implemented. :)
lv Reinis
User
Registered2017-05-21