Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

offers on bots: if bidding player didnt log in after a day, bot team makes choice (8)

vu Amun-Ra >> friday september 6 - 08:03
One or more teams have shown interest in buying this player, a request has already been sent to the team manager to put this player on the transfer list. If this happens, all teams will be able to bid for this player.

The team manager has until Yesterday - 11:54 to respond.

----------------

This probably means a user made a bid on this player two days ago at 11:54 and hasnt logged in since. Usually the team will have made a decision the next time the user logs in.

I suggest that if that user doesnt log in within 24 hours (the deadline to decide for the bot team) the team will make a decision to either sell him or not.
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
ug Joey Dikker >> friday september 6 - 09:06
Yeah I like that idea aswell!
But the only problem is, how are you going to manage that when someone is on vacation or have personal issues?
ug Joey Dikker
Registered2013-02-07
vu Amun-Ra >> friday september 6 - 10:33
In those cases he won't mind I guess....
Anyways, a deadline is supposed to be a deadline. You know this in advance :)
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
it Echo >> friday september 6 - 10:38
I think it should already be like you suggest Pepe.
I see this like a bug, at the end of time the team should make the choice anyway.
it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
sg FlameTermite >> friday september 6 - 11:03
I do not think that is a good idea. If the manager is having a vacation or is unable to get internet access, and people are interested in his star players and bid for them. When he come back, all of his players are gone. This doesn't seems fair to that manager.
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
it Echo >> friday september 6 - 11:12
@Flame Termite
This is not the case here.
For the human teams it's clear the request has to be refused automatically at the deadline.
Here the problem is:
1 - I make a request to a bot time
2 - I don't log in for some time.
3 - The bot team doesn't take a decision till when I login again, carelessly about the deadline fixed 24 hours after the request.

Or at least it'S how I understand
it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
sg FlameTermite >> friday september 6 - 11:49
I see, sorry so the misinterpretation.
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
vu Amun-Ra >> friday september 6 - 12:00, Edited friday september 6 - 12:02
As it is now, it's open for abuse. Suppose you make 20 offers a few minutes before the transfer deadline expires... And then you dont log in for like 4-5 days. All players whose bids get accepted by then will go to the transfer list, but there will be no one checking that list any longer so you have your players cheap, and without competition.

This is the player I'm talking about:

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-287425/transfer
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09