Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Loans bidding question (6)

pl Paulo_Rugueliaz >> saturday july 8 - 10:40

This may have been brought up before but tbh right now I do not have time to rumage through all Forum to find the answer.

My question is in regard of the number of to-loan players I can bid on (keeping on mind that I can only have a max of three total) I wonder what happens if I say join 5 biddings and win 4 of them.

How does it work out? Will I not be able to join more that 3 biddings or is there no limit? And in the -hypothetical- case of winning more that the 3 max what is the result of it?

pl Paulo_Rugueliaz
User
Registered2016-09-01
nl Sazz >> saturday july 8 - 12:38

You can not bid on more than 3 at once.

nl Sazz
Registered2016-03-25
us supermanager1 >> saturday july 8 - 18:47

Exactly what Sazz said. You cannot have more than 3 in your roster at once. Loans you have bid on count as a player.

us supermanager1
Registered2017-02-04
us frogger >> wednesday august 23 - 01:14

A little help please. What do you need to do to loan out a player

us frogger
User
Registered2016-09-11
au davo >> wednesday august 23 - 05:00

@frogger

If you wish to loan out one of your players, select a player who is under 24, click "Put on transferlist" as you would if you were selling the player, scroll down to near the bottom of the page and use the "Make available for loan" section.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27