Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Greece the BOT champion. (4)

gr Ghaal >> thursday september 12 - 15:45
I rarely decide to write on forums but i think that this time has come. My team is in the League 2 of Greece which has 16 teams, 5 teams are bots , 4 have manager but they haven't logged once and the rest 7 teams are working just fine. Seven teams are fighting for the promotion in League 1 and the problem is that we don't fight each other we are losing against the 9 bots of the league. Unpredictable results ,loses in our homes from teams valued 1 Million or so , less skilled and trained players decrease our gaming pleasure and willingness to continue playing this game. I accept the loss from a fellow manager or a bad result against a bot , but in my opinion is simply unacceptable to try hard to beat a low bot team. I understand the importance to have bot teams but something here is wrong and we must try to fix it.
I'm not in the mood to whine or ragequit ,im just indignant cause i like this game very much and i want all the people who play not to waste their time. I will be around if someone have something to add or ask.
Thanks for your time , good luck
gr Ghaal
Registered2013-06-03
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday september 12 - 16:03
The bot teams aren't necessarily bad teams, but they do have poor long-term prospects because they don't build facilities and aren't very smart on the transfer market. You may struggle against them now, but you will beat them eventually.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
vu Amun-Ra >> thursday september 12 - 16:23
Try 3-5-2 formations. They usually do well versus bots.

And 3-4-3 when playing away. You will need 3 decent attackers though. That might be an obstacle...
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
gr matron >> thursday september 12 - 16:37
ty pepe for the info. i will try it next matches. im fed up loosing by bot-teams with 1mill value while i got 4million value team.
gr matron
User
Registered2013-05-21
gr Nerds