Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

New competitions (9)

hu Zsone >> friday september 13 - 06:45
I know that it was already talked about before but i think it is about time to start the Intercontinental cup(the winners of the champions league in every continent),european super cup (winner of champions league and europen league),domestic super cup(winner of cup and league champion) and of course to start the U21 continental and world cup and after that i think it could be interesting the U21 champions league! i know there is a plan to start some of these competitions but when will they start?
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
hr klokan92 >> friday september 13 - 08:07
You are right. It is time for that.
hr klokan92
User
Registered2013-02-08
si NK Krško
ba Lobster >> friday september 13 - 08:20
I would surely like to see more statistics in U21. In addition, it would be nice to get some recognition for winning the youth league, I get wiped out in senior league, but my youngsters are the best :)
ba Lobster
User
Registered2013-02-18
gr Getas >> friday september 13 - 09:55
Yep! The juniors should have proper leagues, structured as the seniors...Only with a lot less prize money!
gr Getas
User
Registered2013-07-27
ph Joshua >> friday september 13 - 10:10
yeah.. and a little bit of experience bonus??
that would be nice!.. :)
ph Joshua
Registered2013-05-21
il joest5 >> friday september 13 - 10:34, Edited friday september 13 - 10:45
I think that U21 national teams competitions with XP is a must. Right now it is quite ridiculous when most of the managers in the game are doing there best to find young playrs from the smallest and weakest countries in the game so that they will get to the national team as soon as possible and will get some extra XP. U21 national team competitions with XP will let us try to have players espacially from our own countries even if we are from a country with a very good national team.I think it makes much more sense.
il joest5
Translator
Registered2013-02-07
hu Zsone >> friday september 13 - 11:19
absolutely agree with joest5
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
ph Joshua >> saturday september 14 - 07:12
@joest5 that is exactly what I'm talking about!
ph Joshua
Registered2013-05-21
nz Benjamin >> sunday september 15 - 10:14
Yeah i agree with under 21 national teams an good for champions league to
nz Benjamin
User
Registered2013-06-23