Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Friendly reset (13)

rs John James Giba >> friday july 6 - 14:44

Sorry guys, i know there is a bug, anyway is possible to know when the friendlies count will be reset ?

rs John James Giba
Registered2015-03-30
eng holt >> saturday july 7 - 17:52

Like I said,strike while the iron is hot.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Stephen >> saturday july 7 - 17:58

Presumably when you enter a friendly cup. If you don't, it'll be at the end of season 39.

Alternatively, you can 'strike while the iron is hot'. Although you'll need to work out what that means first.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng holt >> saturday july 7 - 18:10

Play as many matches as possible.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
rs John James Giba >> wednesday july 11 - 12:56

I entered in a friendly cup but they do.not reset.

I do.not understand yet if there is a bug or not

rs John James Giba
Registered2015-03-30
rs John James Giba >> monday february 4 - 18:25

Actually i do not understand how works the reset of friendlies count. For sure the count do not restart at the beginning of a season.

rs John James Giba
Registered2015-03-30
il Numpty >> tuesday february 5 - 12:20, Edited tuesday february 5 - 17:37

It resets after the last league match of the season, during the play-offs. Somewhere around day 48-49.

Edit - see below.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Namejs >> tuesday february 5 - 13:25

Friendly count resets after last round of shortest league (16 or 12 team leagues).

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
nl Koen >> tuesday february 5 - 17:06

It's on day 45 of the season. To be clear: Matches planned on day 44 or before count towards the old season (planned, not played. So if you plan a match on day 44 to be played on day 46, it's counts as before the reset!), day 45 and after is the new batch.

nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
il Numpty >> tuesday february 5 - 17:36, Edited tuesday february 5 - 17:38

Thanks Koen. I checked my fixture history and agree with your more accurate description of the exact day, so please ignore my earlier post.  

Last season I played friendlies on both day 44 and day 45. The friendly reset occured on day 45 and my last league game was on day 46. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
rs John James Giba >> tuesday february 5 - 20:16

sorry guys, but from the season where friendlies cups were introduced i saw a change. I know it was day 45 before, but now something is changed.

If i start a normal friendly now i have 0 games to get xp on all players, except the players i have bought in this season, but for the games of my next friendly cup the count re start and i can get xp again.

So i do not understand what is the rule about that.

rs John James Giba
Registered2015-03-30
lv Namejs >> tuesday february 5 - 20:32

For some strange reasons Friendly cup games count as new season friendlies.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
il Numpty >> thursday november 28 - 10:51

Bumping this as I keep forgetting which day the friendlies reset. See Koen's post.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets