Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Questions (19)

co JurgenLevi >> thursday december 13 - 02:57

Greetings to all

according to my team which player recommend me to buy to reinforce? now I'm saving for a good goalkeeper, there are not many good ones in the market

What installation is a priority to level up?

What formations would you recommend? I have tried some and I feel that I waste my players, in question I have

What advice do you see essential to reach the first division?

co JurgenLevi
User
Registered2018-04-13
lv Namejs >> thursday december 13 - 11:05

Keeper is the main priority for You, that is true.

Your facilities are totally messed up. First of all always keep Fanshop and Catering up to stadium level, then build 3 levels of office so You can appoint 2 Construction masters to decrease building times. The most important facilities in this game are Stadium Complex (Stadium, Fanshop, Catering), Training Centre (gap between Health center and TC shouldn't be bigger then 2) and Scout office (You need at least level 8 or even 9 to find enough good players for Your team). Then comes Office (up to level 8 so You can appoint staff members in essential positions (Construction (2) Office, Stadium, Fanshop, Catering, Training Complex, Health center)), YC is nonesential after level 3 which allows Youth team.

5-3-2 (DM) seems to be the go to formation nowadays. I myself play 5-2-3 for first team (in Latvia) and 5-3-2 (AM) for second team (Colombia).

Use loan market (my loaning prefferences were midfield and attack), don't buy expensive young player, older players that can last 2, 3 seasons are better. They are cheaper and their wages decrease. Always keep Youth team full (You have YC 8 so Your YC will give You good enough players to sell to bots or bank to create revenue). Loan out maximum amount of players. Once player in this region reaches overall value starting 3 he can be loaned out. Use that to increase number of players You can train in Your TC.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
co JurgenLevi >> thursday december 13 - 21:01

Thanks 

co JurgenLevi
User
Registered2018-04-13
ee Taavi >> friday december 14 - 00:32

Also its good to find a mentor , i recommend Andrei

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/manager-47171

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ro Andrei >> friday december 14 - 04:26, Edited friday december 14 - 04:29
Kindly take your jokes elsewhere, Taavi. Thank you.

JurgenLevi, you can ask anybody questions. We don't have actual mentors around here. Or you can just ask your questions on the forum and wait for someone to answer.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee Taavi >> friday december 14 - 16:35

Actually ive had a nice mentor system , i used to ask advice from Koen , Mavi and Zsone , who were all part on my way to 3 CL titles

And for years ive been helping anyone who messaged me and had a few apprentices aswell :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ro Andrei >> friday december 14 - 18:36
Well, you can call them mentors, if you like. I was just referring to an actual mentor system, which we don't have.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee Taavi >> friday december 14 - 18:43

Well we do have mentors , just none that you know of

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
co JurgenLevi >> friday december 14 - 23:58

Thank you very much for answering

So far my biggest problem has been choosing an appropriate alignment, because I feel that that's why I was not doing well. now according to what I have been able to read I am using a 5-3-2

GK -SW

LB DCB-DCB-RB

DM

LAM, RAM

S-RF

According to my players it was the most convenient that I saw, what do you think according to my team what should be my lineup?

co JurgenLevi
User
Registered2018-04-13
ee Balthazor >> sunday december 16 - 13:53

Sweeper is quite demanding position and I never used it, but Taavi has experiences with that. I play fifth defender on CB position when I use him at all. 

For DM you actually have no good material: only choice is Lauridsen but his dueling is quite low. At least he has very useful attributes Man Marker and Correct. Other mids would bring only troubles when played as DM. 

Other mids are variable between LM, RM, LAM, RAM, CM, AM but 2 last are better to use, when DM is out. Your choices are quite limited here: Sinamoi (because of Playmaker, but he is very old) and Navais(has best passing). Other mids are very poor. Tanaka and Arxaga as subs, other is quite crappy, but help to keep u21 squad.

2 forwards can be used as S-RF, S-LF, RF-LF, S-S. I suggest to use them differently: when you play always only S-RF then it's easier to play against you, putting best winger on DL position. 

In youth center put always maximal age to lowest possible! (16 at YC8?) Your TC upgrades should be first priority after stadium as there is no point to buy very good youngsters when you have no TC9-10, just mediocre ones who can fit to your team and last there some seasons. 

With current squad you probably don't reach to first division, they are not good enough. Concentrate to developing facilities next couple of seasons. If you try to reach there(D1) quickly with buying squad full of 30+ players and wasting all money for them, you last there maybe 1-2 seasond and then you fall quickly back and need to excange whole squad, which brings you to D3 possibly. Couple of oldies for strengthening positions is not bad, but not full squad! They lose market value quickly and at some point you are in "magic circle" that you have no money for younger players and have to buy next wave of oldies etc. That way you can never reach close to top. 

As your bench is very short of first team quality players, maybe some of your youngsters (not yet pulled) can reach there after several seasons. Running ahead with youth center was not good idea, RS market is overloaded with YC10 players grown in TC10+ and lower level youths are mostly for bots or bank. I started with building TC10 before end of bonus period in my second club, that allowed me to buy young decent players and earn successful promotion (without relegation). My YC level at that point was 4 or 5.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee onuelver >> sunday december 16 - 16:10

First thing: look at teams at the end of D1 who survived and compare with your team to get minimum level needed. 

Honestly your team is just a big mess. TC5 is pointless after half of year and i also got TC10 started before end of starting bonus period. On my second team(Labinoti) i never buyed any 25+ players- only youngsters who will go better every season. Started with u21 boys talented 4-4.5 who knocked on first team door and sold them when TC was better with higher price. Then buyed next (better) youngsters etc. When someone dropped out of first team sold him and was in profit. I was ready for relegation when started but avoided it thanks to weaker bots. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> sunday december 16 - 18:23, Edited sunday december 16 - 18:24

Thanks everyone, this is a very interesting and informative thread. 

I've been playing less than 2 months myself, and I notice that you have been playing for 8 months so I couldn't help making a comparison with my own club. 

You have better players than I do, which are no doubt necessary in a higher division. However, apart from the YC, my club has built better facilities in less than 2 months than yours has in 8 months.

I wonder if that's the main issue here? Perhaps you have spent too much time - and money - on building the squad instead of building the facilities?  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Namejs >> sunday december 16 - 19:41

If You don't build, there is mistake in club managment.

I took over my 2. club when it was in 2. division and at start of season, so without TV money and near the transfer window end. I earned promotion in first season, stayed in top division next season and have played in Continent ever since. All without young players in first team. Squad core has always been 28+. Yes, You have to replace many players every season, but You can do it cheaply. Also in first 5 seasons I always loaned in 3 players. Last season I had 2 midfielders on loan, they both remained 4. and 5. midfielder in squad so I decided to stop loaning in.

If You have started recently, drive up Your SO as it will increase scope of available players which is more important then getting Your own youth from YC. That was the one mistake I did. I should have gone for one level SO rather then 2 levels of YC. I builded 4. and 5. level YC in my 2. team as timekeepers between last stadium upgrades during begginers bonus. One can build 10. TC and 9. stadium during begginer bonus.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
co JurgenLevi >> sunday december 16 - 20:30

Thank you very much everyone for answering, I asked initially for the training, I can see that the problem of my team is really the facilities, just spend the money buying a good player per season and only going up the youth center.

from now on I will be responsible for uploading all the facilities, to improve and see if I can correct the equipment, when I was in charge they sold many players, I always play very little time but if I want to go up to the first division and I always stay in the last games. I will start immediately to improve my facilities

thanks to all for contributing

co JurgenLevi
User
Registered2018-04-13
ba Layne >> tuesday january 1 - 12:08

Is it against the rules to lose few last season matches so I can stay in same division? If i see that i have no chance in upper division so I decide to stay in same?

Is it a right decision?

ba Layne
Registered2013-06-29