Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Messages sorted better (6)

ee Balthazor >> friday december 28 - 19:30, Edited friday december 28 - 19:36

As managing with two clubs I see, that messages of "New contract offered to ..." are sorted by club. Meanwhile there are several types of messages that are connected with certain club too, but visible under both clubs: "New youth player" is probably most important and "Player injured", transfer news. And it's quite annoying when you rush to promote fresh youngster and then discover, that you must change club at first. Then you have lost message with shortcut to youth facility.

So why can't other club-specific messages be visible just under connected club? Honestly saying, most of us don't read "New contract" messages, just marking to read wink

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee onuelver >> saturday december 29 - 17:15

...and "Next round started..." messages should be displayed too only under right club. Otherwise you may bid with wrong club.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee onuelver >> wednesday july 3 - 10:37

And so it happened yell

My yesterday's transfer disaster would never happen if they were visible only under right club as Labinoti has no such money and there were active lists of loans. Now Puka City will probably end with bankrupt one day as i wasted 200M for player i didn't need and whose asking price was somewhere 150M.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> wednesday july 3 - 11:15

Ouch!

Sorry for you mate.

I know that technically it's not a bug, but try raising it in the bugs forum and see if Vincent will be kind enough to refund you the money.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
gr PMK >> wednesday july 3 - 13:58

200M for 5.6 talent? Way too much. The transfer should be cancelled by admins. I wonder why they allowed it.

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
vi inayima >> wednesday july 3 - 14:54
? Why would they not?
He paid more than was being asked but is still around 100M less than his market value.
Is sad but doesn't seems to be worth of cancelling it
vi inayima
User
Registered2016-03-17
ec Sukuna