Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Youth player age (4)

il Numpty >> tuesday february 5 - 12:14

When setting the minimum and maximum age in the youth centre, do older youths come with higher trainable skills, on average, than younger ones?

I accept that it's generally better to get younger ones, but I am trying to understand why the settings also allow older youths to be chosen. If there's no potential benefit then why bother with the option? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> tuesday february 5 - 20:54

Yep, older pulls have little bit higher skills, but younger pull will pass them when he's in same age. But there is enough teams, which pull older players. Quite often they didn't notice when younger age is available. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ua Garfman >> wednesday february 6 - 07:10

The benefit would be that the player is better developed, I guess, but he will only receive the experience that he would normally get from the TC, no match experience. So I'm guessing it would only be beneficial to those who want to sell a player quicker, but for me personally, there's no benefit to pulling older players. Younger is always better.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
il Numpty >> wednesday february 6 - 08:41

Thanks guys. cool

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets