Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

NT Player problem (5)

it Solo >> friday march 22 - 13:46
a question, I am now training the Dominican NT, and I am in qualifying round 3, I had called the players and everything was fine, then 2 of my players were automatically excluded from the NT because the owner had the ring-start playoffs in conjunction with the 2nd qualifying round ..... I had to do without this player for round 2:

https://rockingsoccer.com/it/calcio/info/player-1477790

fortunately I managed to pass the turn and now I am very close to a qualification that could be historical, but it does not make me reconvene the player and he does not even put it back to me automatically in the NT team ... I don't understand what absurd bullshit it is, the play offs they are finished and I had summoned the player ..... how can I do?
it Solo
User
Registered2015-07-03
tr Mavi >> friday march 22 - 13:53

yeah thats a problem, playoffs are ended but you cant recall player. but there is new player selection process on 2nd week of season. so you have enough time to recall him. every time shortlist renews himself, he will be on the list dont worry.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
it Solo >> friday march 22 - 14:24, Edited friday march 22 - 14:25

ok , but first match of 3° round of qualy, will be 26/3, player selection will be before this date?  For my NT he is a key player, without him I can't have many chanche to pass the round......  :(

it Solo
User
Registered2015-07-03
tr Mavi >> friday march 22 - 14:28

2nd week of season. today is 52th week. you will have 2 days to call him.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
it Solo >> friday march 22 - 14:33

ok ..... so good..... thanks a lot for your reply!

have a good game

it Solo
User
Registered2015-07-03