Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

The Interview(SERVICE THREAD) (22)

eng holt >> wednesday april 10 - 08:19

The original:-https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-fr/5?topic=85510&posts=62

I want to divide it into two threads,so that one can consist of only the interviews(and can be pinned) while this thread will be utilised to decide the managers to be interviewed,to form questions,suggestions etc.

There are two ways to go about with this thread:-

• I shall be the sole proprietor,and I shall solely interview the managers based on what the managers want,will decide what questions to be asked and make any required changes.
  • There will be a group of atleast four other managers who will handle the questions,interview the managers and will publish the interviews.

I feel that the second method is better as the periodicity and the quality of the interviews will be maintained .

I would like to publish an interview once a week.Also,in a short while I will publish a list of 8 managers from which 4 will be interviewed.

But firstly,I will require three other managers(DECIDE AMONG YOURSELVES) to help run this thread.Also,it needs to becided whether the questions will be posted on  this thread or the questions will be directly sent to the "volunteers" via PM.

Thanks.  

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> wednesday april 10 - 17:51

Not too sure about publishing a list of managers from which some are selected. That may have the potential for causing problems. Probably best for the interviewers to decide who they wish to interview. People can always PM you with suggestions.

Conducting an interview "live" on the forum versus doing so via PM has pros and cons.

"Live" interviews are generally best, as it comes across as more of a chat with little thinking time. 

On the other hand a PM interview can be edited by the interviewer, which may be helpful to tidy up poor grammar, spelling etc. Especially if the interviewee doesn't have good written English. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> thursday april 11 - 04:50, Edited friday april 12 - 19:34

@Numpty modifications have been considered.

Users,this is how you will have to post your suggestions-

First post- Upvote for A,Downvote for B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second post-The questions that I would like to ask are:

1)?

2)?

3)?

4)?

5)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this,the most voted managers and questions will be interviewed and asked respectively.A manager can ask only 5 questions per round.A manager can be recommended again only if he/she has not been interviewed.The interviewer will choose the questions and will ask via PM.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng holt >> wednesday april 17 - 12:31

As no one seems to be intreseted,I shall be the sole administrator of this thread.Thanks for the help.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng holt >> wednesday april 17 - 13:03

Well,okay then.What I meant was that no one is putting in suggestions.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> wednesday april 17 - 17:41
Not quite sure what qualifies you to do the interviews. Just wondering.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng holt >> wednesday april 17 - 17:57

Maybe you should ask revolte the same question.For me, it is the desire to help the game flourish. 

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> wednesday april 17 - 19:54, Edited wednesday april 17 - 19:54

That seems like rather an unnecessary dig at someone who is working hard to help the game by providing us with some interesting material on the forum.

He has also asked for volunteers to help him.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> thursday april 18 - 03:06
Fair enough. In that case ... Good luck, Holt!
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng holt >> saturday april 20 - 09:28

Oh, and one last question:I need a rough estimate of the number of questions I should ask,as I have prepared a question bank.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
uy Awful >> saturday april 20 - 09:37

idea is great, but we need few enthusiasts as  journalists !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
uy Awful >> saturday april 20 - 09:42, Edited saturday april 20 - 09:43

I would appreciate an opportunity of interview to tell my story step by step how i become top manager  via skype or mssnger .

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC