Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Should I Jump? (7)

eng holt >> tuesday april 16 - 16:15

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-26863

Considering that I was inactive a lot of time,my team has developed very slowly.Considering that there are teams with YA 3 and that the game's future is uncertain,would it be a good idea to jump to a much more developed and capable team?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
vi inayima >> tuesday april 16 - 19:25
Kosovo only have one team with level 10+ youths, so if you are worry about the future of your team you could sell your players with a market value above 25000000 RSD like Ropero and concentrate on building those

Unless you have spotted a team with 10TC/10YF i won't recommended it, you still would have to deal with your rivals having better facilites than you and because you will have to build them they would have also more money for players.
vi inayima
User
Registered2016-03-17
ec Sukuna
uy Awful >> tuesday april 16 - 20:55

join some bigger leagues . Mostly its 2nd teams league, not the best competition there .

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
il Numpty >> wednesday april 17 - 11:03

I would imagine that everyone would like "a much more developed and capable team". 

The choice is to either have the achievement of building your own or try the shorter route of taking one that was previously built by someone else so that you can be more competitive at an early stage.

That's a personal thing and you have to choose what you would find the most satisfying for you. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> wednesday april 17 - 12:29, Edited wednesday april 17 - 12:29

@Numpty It's not the amount to time that worries me,its the fear that the game may shut shop before I achieve my goals.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
lv Namejs >> wednesday april 17 - 13:30

Holt what are You doing without Construction master. You should have 2 staff members on construction to reduce building times.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
eng holt >> wednesday april 17 - 13:35

@Namejs I'm planning on putting when I have enough money for the stadium upgrade.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18