Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Auto lineup/ default line up (3)

eng Cloughie >> tuesday april 16 - 23:14

i can’t believe I am saying this but... I think we should be able to set the saved formations as our default lineups if we don’t manually do i.

this season I have struggled to set my lineups and it would be good if the assistant automatically picked my saved lineups as a pose to sticking winger in defensive mid or wingbacks at centre back.

i realise the negative is that it would allow people to log in less.

thoughts?

eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
ee onuelver >> wednesday april 17 - 14:16

There is option to save some lineups (maybe depend on vip level how many) and if it's saved you can load it. I do it always for my u21 league matches and then sometimes replace some players. From My matches on left menu you can load and save lineups for week. Ofcourse cards and injuries will ruin it but there must be any advantage for managers who work with their lineups every day. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng Cloughie >> saturday april 20 - 21:54

Thank you Onuelver. What I am wanting is if you forget to log in for a day or two.

if you look at both my games today (Robbing Hoodies -England & Merry Men -Costa Rica), it has given the opposite results to the point I am making. !!

i won both games but with the line ups I should have lost . I am glad I got the points but I don’t believe the line up deserved it... my team is good enough to take the points but not when let my wing backs are playing centre back etc.

just a little point for all, I am not being lazy and not settling no line ups, I took my 2 year old son out for the weekend and had limited access 

eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies