Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Manager History (3)

il Numpty >> sunday june 9 - 07:39

When viewing a manager's profile it seems that not all their previous clubs are listed.

Also clubs that have been managed more than once by the same manager incorrectly state the total duration that they have managed the club. This includes the whole period from the first appointment to the final resignation.

Please can we have a manager log that shows their total manager history with all the clubs that they have managed. Something similar to the manager log kept at each club. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> sunday june 9 - 07:55, Edited sunday june 9 - 07:57
yeah this is good but is to whom it may concern. I don't check all this info when I want to check on a manager page.
il Numpty >> sunday june 9 - 08:12, Edited sunday june 9 - 08:13

Some more detail. 

When I look at a manager's profile I would like to see at a glance exactly how many previous clubs they have managed and roughly how long they have been at each club. 

The current presentation is both confusing and misleading.

For example, a user may have managed 30 or 40 clubs but their profile may only list 7 or 8 of them as many of their previous appointments don't appear on the list. 

Clubs that have been managed multiple times by the same user is even more confusing as they may have been there for a few days in 2016 and another few days in 2019 and yet their profile says they have managed the club for 3 years from 2016 to 2019. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets