Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Leaving And Joining A New Team (13)

eng holt >> monday june 24 - 14:44

• Is it advisable to switch teams before or after the end of a season?

• What happens if you start an upgrade and then you leave the team?

• (No brainer but still) Team with better facilities or much better players compared to the opposition?

• Take players which are high value or those which will gap in the new team? (High value ~ 20-50 mil face value)

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
¤ as soon as you don't have any reward to receive for your current club, I think is better to move before the end of the season.

¤ the upgrade is canceled and still all your facilities is downgraded, 1 level each.

¤ depends on your plan, you can spot a team that has potential super stars and big stadium, this can easily generate money for facilities upgrade in a long run. this is what you will aim for, because no need to get a team with high FA/YA, low stadium 50k, this will decrease the income for your club and it will take a long way to get it higher.
But for me I will consider high popularity regardless of facilities, as this will help me gather money quicky, upgrade stadium quicky, and get going quicky.

¤ again depends on your plan, and what you want, could be to take your most talented young stars or your current best players.
take young talents if the team has high FA facilities or best players to sell for cool cash for your early beginning. Or to solidify your starting 11.
eng holt >> monday june 24 - 15:54

@Don-X Thanks mate.Final question(must have been adressed before but still) :-

When I leave the club,does the amt. of money in the treasury get reduced over time,or it stays the same until a new manager joins?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
we don't know this.
We just assume the money will get reset to the minimum botteams has.
When a new manager take over I have never heard of more than 15m rsd...
il Numpty >> monday june 24 - 17:08

A newbie's opinion here, so please treat with caution.

I'm trying to build my own club, but if I were looking to jump nearer to the top as quickly as possible, then I would look for a club that has the resources that are the hardest to obtain and take the longest time to achieve. 

I would prioritise as follows:

• Very high popularity
  • Big stadium
  • Lots of museum levels
  • High level FA (and maybe YA)
  • High value players that can be sold for cash.
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> monday june 24 - 19:44

If you pick a new team before last match is played, you should get also TV-revenue. Maybe it's for help too if 15M stories are true.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
yes I believe, the story goes
eng holt >> tuesday june 25 - 14:29
@Numpty thanks mate.

@Balthazor That means that all the money I saved for the Stadium upgrade(~50 mil) is gonna get wasted. Feels pretty cruel.
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
yeah is the board money not yours, you are just a coach looking to move to another club.
Or do you fancy getting yourself a car from my garage, before you leave.
or probably hire my private jet to your likely destination.
gp Reinsuma >> tuesday june 25 - 22:46, Edited tuesday june 25 - 22:47
Leagues of 12 teams (like Kosovo) are in their last match, if you are moving to one with this format you should do it today if you want the TV-revenue.
gp Reinsuma
User
Registered2016-02-25
ec Rabbit
eng holt >> wednesday june 26 - 10:39, Edited wednesday june 26 - 10:43

"This club already hired another manager."

So what am I supposed to do?The club is run by the computer and I can't join it.yell

EDIT:There was a glich.I've finally joined a new club after 2 yrs.Thanks a lot y'all.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> wednesday june 26 - 12:19

Good luck with your new project, Holt.

I hope you get your enthusiasm back with the new team. :)

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> wednesday june 26 - 13:35

There should be an option for taking a sabbatical too....

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18