Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Six subtitutions during friendlys matches (10)

nl Jort >> friday june 28 - 09:52

Why you can only make three changes during friendlys?

(In pre-season) it would be nice to make six substitutions just like in U21 matches.

nl Jort
User
Registered2018-02-06
nl FC Groningen
il Numpty >> friday june 28 - 10:01

Agreed.

Although I would like 6 subs in all friendlies. 

Fewer injuries in friendly matches would be nice too, as they seem to be more frequent in these matches than in the league games - maybe it's just me.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
not just you, I stop playing friendlies during the season.
pt Castr0 >> tuesday august 27 - 16:24

Last message was 28 of June and not a single answer by the devs?

I think this is a nice change because we already saw that in real life games so why not ?

pt Castr0
Registered2013-08-19
in Keju >> wednesday august 28 - 13:50

agreed probably a good one

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ee Ryan >> wednesday august 28 - 14:57

Agreed, very important change. But I doubt any changes like that will be implemented anymore. 

ee Ryan
Registered2016-07-25
pt Castr0 >> wednesday august 28 - 16:01

Just for curiosity why you say that? 

pt Castr0
Registered2013-08-19
ee Ryan >> wednesday august 28 - 16:37

Well nothing new has been added over a year, I do hope Vincent will bring us something fresh but there are bigger things to fix

ee Ryan
Registered2016-07-25
eng holt >> thursday august 29 - 10:08
@Castro Vincent said that for the time being he is looking at running the game as it is and removing bugs.He said that he can't promise updates.
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
pt Castr0 >> thursday august 29 - 16:23

Oh i didn't know. I hope devs don't let the game die. The game have a great potential but today the game is just running and not improving and adding new features.

pt Castr0
Registered2013-08-19