Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

North American Championships (4)

eng Yid >> friday july 19 - 08:46

According to the details of the group stage of the North American Championships it is the final round and the winner of that wins the tournament. Please tell me that Is wrong and their will be Q/F's, S/F's and a final.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ee Balthazor >> friday july 19 - 18:18

I see there should be 16 teams in tournament: 13 already qualified and 3 come from playoffs. On previous time there were playoff rounds after groups. So I suspect, that it's some bug or mixup with Southern America, it's not realistic and fair, that you can play 15 matches on final tournament and other continents' nations mostly just 3 or up to 6 on best case.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Yid >> friday july 19 - 20:08

16 teams competing in 4 groups. 

3 matches to decide group stage with top 2 of each group qualifying for Quarter-Final then Semi-Final and Final.

I make that 6 games not sure where you got 15 games from.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ee Balthazor >> saturday july 20 - 13:24

15 if there is only group phase to decide winner of tournament :D but it must be some bug. It's not realistic to fit such mammoth anywhere.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn