Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Takeover of the team (8)

pl St. Pauli >> thursday august 1 - 09:35

Hello. I wanted to take over the developed club - each time I choose three players from the previous club which I want to take with me, I get a message or a message that this club already has a new manager - although it still remains a club controlled by a computer, or a message pops up that I can not take players because my 1 team will not count 18 players. Is this a bug in the game?

pl St. Pauli
Registered2013-06-01
ua Kalle >> thursday august 1 - 10:57, Edited thursday august 1 - 10:57

You have 26 players, of wich 3 are loan players. So that makes 23 of your own.

You need to make sure you keep at least 18 player in your main squad, not counting the loanplayers.

So probably you have 23 players in your main squad, minus the 3 loan players makes 20. If you try to take 3 of that 20 with you that leaves only 17 players in your main squad, wich explainds why you cant move between clubs.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
pl St. Pauli >> thursday august 1 - 11:29, Edited thursday august 1 - 12:54

I have 28 players, of which three are borrowed and still nothing...

pl St. Pauli
Registered2013-06-01
nl Joddit >> thursday august 1 - 14:14

But you can have a maximum of 23 in your first team squad (at least for me). Make sure the three players you want to take are in your reserves and you should be fine...

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
ee Balthazor >> thursday august 1 - 18:23

Maybe you tried to take over too strong club from continent's top 50 ranking? Such moves were restricted couple of years ago.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
za Oom Koenraad >> friday august 2 - 05:59

At Balthazor ..

There's a bug in the game.. The start of the season one manager took over a top 50 team thats in the Cote D'Ivoire league with high facilities and Popularity. 

Even recently in the South African league 1 some manager just took over a top 50 club.

za Oom Koenraad
User
Registered2015-10-23
ss Al-Malakia FC
ua mitza99 >> friday august 2 - 06:38

The team from Cote D'Ivoire was out of top 50 clubs by the time he took over.And the South African team is not in top 50 clubs.So no bug here.

ua mitza99
Registered2016-06-07
za Oom Koenraad >> friday august 2 - 08:17

My bad

za Oom Koenraad
User
Registered2015-10-23
ss Al-Malakia FC