Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

What is a realistic price (5)

eng Cloughie >> saturday september 21 - 22:30

I want to raise funds for my stadium what would be a reasonable price to sell my young sticker murch? In my head he’s worth 8 figures but I know that’s not realistic so I wanted to know what others think especially those who buy top players. Please know that I am not trying to tout my player, I want to know how out of touch (and sentimental) I am about the value of my players.

that being said it would also be interesting if anyone wants to comment on any of my players .... best worst etc 

eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
lv Tamaz >> sunday september 22 - 00:12

120m max

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
eng Cloughie >> sunday september 22 - 00:22

Cheers Tomaz. I thought as much, but as i mentioned the sentimentality means he’ll finish his career at my club and then become a coach. In my head he’s worth a billion :rofl: 

eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
lv Tamaz >> sunday september 22 - 18:09

Well yeah, better keep him.

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
ee onuelver >> tuesday october 22 - 15:21

How much would be normal for this player? (not on market any more)

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2002810

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back