Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Market (7)

cy MAKAROS >> saturday october 12 - 16:13, Edited saturday october 12 - 16:33

earlier in the player search market there was a list of situation players in different teams!

did you take it out or i don't see it?

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
it Echo >> saturday october 12 - 17:58

Are you talking about the players available for transfer request?

You only see the list if you don't specify the "transfer type" in the search criteria, maybe you specified to  search for transfer or loan?

it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
cy MAKAROS >> saturday october 12 - 19:03

below the list of players available for transfer was a list of the status of players from different teams available for transfer and did not need their team.

that's why I'm talking

A few hours ago it existed and this list does not exist now!

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
it Echo >> sunday october 13 - 08:40

There is "type of transfer"  or something like that in the scout office options. Yuo can choose "transfer" or "loan" or you can leave it blank. Yf you leave it blank you can see the list of the players with some status. If you choose one of the options you don't see that list.

it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
cy MAKAROS >> sunday october 13 - 13:25

I repeat because some people didn't understand me!

in the market below the list of players offered for transfer the loan was listed as one which looked at which players were available for transfer from other teams without making it available.

this list does not exist right now!

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
it Echo >> sunday october 13 - 13:38

Leave blank the type of transfer option and the list will come back again.

It's not so difficult.

it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
cy MAKAROS >> sunday october 13 - 15:06

yes i see it now thanks a lot

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26