Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Downgrading a building brings %50 of the actual money spent for that level upgrade? (10)

tr TT >> sunday october 13 - 01:54

Hello, I notice that there is no way to downgrade buildings.

How about being able to downgrade a building and being able to get back %50 of the actual money spent for that level upgrade?

A quick edition to code would be realistic.

Best regards

tr TT
User
Registered2013-05-20
eng Notorious Gods
il Numpty >> sunday october 13 - 08:05, Edited sunday october 13 - 09:02

The high level facilities (Level 11+) can be downgraded.  These can then be rebuilt at 50% of the original construction costs. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-8/article-53

It would be nice to be able to downgrade other facilities as well.  

As for getting 50% back on a downgrade, why would that be realistic? In the real world demolition costs money.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr TT >> sunday october 13 - 11:29

There is still a big loss of money though, in needs of cash money; demolition costs but a small amounts of money like 100k, and can return money with downgrade. Downgrade would just bring some money back in need of cash may be.

tr TT
User
Registered2013-05-20
eng Notorious Gods
hr Kupus >> sunday october 13 - 14:15

Have anyone seriously downgraded a building? Must be very rare that anyone makes such a decision.

Perhaps only at buildings as the scout office would that be interesting depending on your market strategy and perhaps the museum although with very limited outcome. The rest is really in some way needed for your ability to compete.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
tr TT >> sunday october 13 - 16:24, Edited sunday october 13 - 16:28

I agree mostly. Competition is good, was just a quick thought.

tr TT
User
Registered2013-05-20
eng Notorious Gods
ee onuelver >> sunday october 13 - 20:37

Maybe somebody downgraded some academy in financial crisis to reduce weekly costs? But i don't think this would help. Better get better youngsters and sell them to get more. 

Has any team been in serious minus because of poor facility management? What will happen then? Probably you sell some players but if expenses are over squad's value...there is limit that you need minimum number of players in team. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
us Oregonian >> monday october 14 - 03:48

In real world team would sell the building to get cash, or rent out the building to other business. I assume downgrade to minimize maintenance costs can be allowed without any limitations. But in order to get cash, manager sells the building and lives without it until he builds new one. Or rents it out and gets cash flow from it.

us Oregonian
User
Registered2019-09-10
br Ronaldo César >> monday october 14 - 12:00

In my opinion there should be a disable button for a building. An example is the club shop which for old clubs are not as demanding.

br Ronaldo César
User
Registered2016-07-11
lv Kristaps >> wednesday october 16 - 03:52, Edited wednesday october 16 - 03:53

In my opinion nobody from game managers don't care this. You are just talking to yourself. Nobody will answer your question 

lv Kristaps
User
Registered2014-10-20
ca Halifax Fire Department
ua Kalle >> thursday october 17 - 10:16

@Ronaldo why would anyone disable the clubshop? It generates 40 mil (max) a season for a cost of 11 mil.

Disabeling it would only mean you lose an extra 29 mil.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle