Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

where is Vincent and co ? (11)

fr Mash2012 >> saturday october 19 - 14:10

Where is vincent?

I play the game since 2012. Now  the situation is deteriorating, what worries me, is that I do not see any answers or reactions of Vincent since a very long time in the discussions.

The transfer market is broken. The situation is problematic because money is no longer circulating and infrastructure is stagnating. I would like the support of the community on this subject to push Vincent to answer us.

I have invested a lot of VIP tickets and am bitter to see the game die.

As a result, secondary problems like 532 dominance come to the surface. It’s impossible to use 352,442 to win i want play catenaccio / box to box / like ajax or barca and it’s impossible … 

I would like to have defensive midfielder  left or right but the location does not even exist ...

I want the reaction of the community  to make developers react.

fr Mash2012
User
Registered2013-01-16
eng holt >> saturday october 19 - 14:57

It's been like this for a year now, and this issue has been brought up several times.

The last time Vincent adressed this matter, he said that he can't promise any updates in the future.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=86098&posts=8

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=85395&posts=126

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
fr Mash2012 >> saturday october 19 - 16:27

thanks for the links. The situation is more than critical. What to do? find another game?

fr Mash2012
User
Registered2013-01-16
pt Sir Alex >> saturday october 19 - 16:35

Many good ideas have been mentioned many times. I don't know what we can do more than get used to it.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
eng holt >> saturday october 19 - 17:35
@Mash I think that we will need to just get used to it as Alex said cause there is nothing more the managers can do other than provide ideas, which are in an abundance here.

I thought that maybe some freelancers could help out in terms of manpower for developing updates but I don't think it would be something that Vincent would like.

People ideally would spend on VIP in this game as it is a long-term thing, plus it isn't "tacky" like most of the other games.
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
uy Awful >> sunday october 20 - 04:29

mbe he should sell this game for someone interested to keep up good work, making game better for everyone

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
au davo >> sunday october 20 - 06:53

I fail to see how the game is deteriorating. No changes is meaning that it is just staying the same. 

OK, 532 is generally the best formation, but that is not really killing the game. It is more than possible to win with other formations, and when playing against weaker teams you can get way bigger scores using things like 433.

All that will happen if they change it is that either another formation will be strongest or we will end up with a Rock-Paper-Scissors game.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> sunday october 20 - 07:05, Edited sunday october 20 - 07:08

Selling it would be a terrible idea. 

Most commercial buyers would only be interested in making a quick profit. Any development would be done with the aim of financial gain and most likely the game would end up being pretty tacky.  

I am hopeful that Vincent will return and continue development when he is good and ready. The best we can do is to be patient and give him some encouragement to come back sooner rather than later. 

On a related point, managers numbers are steadily declining. I have now been playing for 1 year and during that time the game has had a net loss of approximately 200 managers. (When I started there were around 4350 clubs with some popularity. Today there are 4145.) 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
uy Awful >> sunday october 20 - 07:16

selling or paying someone with great interest, knowladge and ability to work on manager game like this, making it more popular, better and fun to play!

many guys are frustrated , players are cheap , top teams have  massive daily loses , beginers see unreal players they could never get, or train, even their ST suck ..

much frustration, we dont need big changes, but something positive and nice .. 

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
eng holt >> sunday october 20 - 07:29
@Numpty I just used to check the total number of managers that have joined the game each year, but that has been on the decline since the fourth or fifth year.
I agree that it would be a terrible idea to sell the game to someone else as they would have close to no idea as to how this game runs and they would try to make plenty of radical changes.Even if Vincent wanted to, I don't see how someone could valuate such a game.
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
pt Sir Alex >> sunday october 20 - 12:00

The game still has great potential but of course with some improvments times to times but to be honest i never saw a real interest in increase the number of users here and without some improvments and users the game, unfortunatelly, will die someday.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04