Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Whoa... (11)

tc ... >> friday october 25 - 00:44, Edited friday october 25 - 00:44

Well...I haven't played this game in almost 2 years, and it feels weird to be back. I remember when I was a young kid trying to manage my team, and now I'm a lot older and in uni. It feels great to be back. :')

tc ...
User
Registered2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
tc ... >> friday october 25 - 00:45

Also, I ended up finding the first team I ever managed (from the Turks and Caicos Islands), and found that they moved to the St. Kitts and Nevis league. To say it's going to be rough is an understatement!

tc ...
User
Registered2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
uy Awful >> friday october 25 - 01:32

Welcome back! 

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
tc ... >> friday october 25 - 03:38

@Awful thank you!

tc ...
User
Registered2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
nl Joost >> friday october 25 - 05:01

Welcome back El Capitan!

nl Joost
User
Registered2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
ru Ebitimi >> friday october 25 - 13:25

Welcome back man hope you do have a smooth start again. :v:

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
tc ... >> friday october 25 - 14:08

Thank you @Joost and @Master Never Walk Alone for your words. It seems to me that the game certainly has changed from what it once was, according to a few forum posts I've read. I think I'll just enjoy the game for what it is at the moment, who cares if I get smashed 10-0 xD I'll always have a soft spot for this game. The fact that the title screen hasn't changed one bit makes it that much better; it's just the game that it was when it first began. I remember when my best rated player was a 3.5 star-rated player (oh those were the days!)

Anyways, the forum admins are welcome to close this thread (as it probably does absolutely nothing to improve the game whatsoever), but I thought I'd just voice my feelings for this game and welcome you to set up friendlies with me and buy each others tickets for matches. :)

Cheers,

Cap

tc ...
User
Registered2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
uy Awful >> friday october 25 - 14:51

with good strategy you can build up gr8 club ! good luck ! 

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
us Peter >> friday october 25 - 15:04

Welcome back brotha

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
il Numpty >> friday october 25 - 22:08

@ EC

I love your positivity and enthusiam. I do hope you stick around. Welcome back.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tc ... >> friday october 25 - 23:55

Numpty,

Your words are greatly appreciated. I'll do my best to be as active as possible in the forum. However I feel like I'll definitely be lagging behind in terms of knowledge of the game, but I'll chip when I can.

Cap

tc ...
User
Registered2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C