Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

The bourd need to consider position experience not just highest ball rating when refusing lineup. (5)

eng Kay >> tuesday november 5 - 12:06

I want to play my better dueling defender in league game with a weaker line up as i have a oceanic league game a few hours later but can't because a defender with weaker dueling has a higher ball rating. So can this be based on position experience instead as i think that makes more sense.

eng Kay
User
Registered2018-09-13
ss Deim Zubeir
il Numpty >> tuesday november 5 - 13:53

Kay, the position experience is actually a factor in the star rating (ball rating) of a player. 

Which players are you looking at?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Kay >> tuesday november 5 - 14:46

The player i want to play.

Tucholski. Dueling 5.23. Age 33. 8.55 rating.

The player i have to play.

Eng. Dueling 5.07. Age 36. 8.90 rating.

eng Kay
User
Registered2018-09-13
ss Deim Zubeir
il Numpty >> tuesday november 5 - 15:02

Firstly, I share your frustration with the way the system refuses the lineups. This is my biggest problem with the game as I seem to be fighting the board on a daily basis. 

Regarding your players, the small difference of 2 in their position experience is negligible. This accounts for 2/1000 *0.75 balls on their trainable skills, which amounts to 0.0015 on each skill.  

The main reason for the difference in rating between those 2 players is that Eng has an extra 0.6 Tactics. 

Personally I would like to try and persuade Vincent to lessen the current restrictions, but I think this has been discussed a lot in the past. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Kay >> tuesday november 5 - 16:00

Thank you.

eng Kay
User
Registered2018-09-13
ss Deim Zubeir